Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

I don't think we could do much more than that. Their goal was like a pin going in the balloon. The other crucial moment was the goal being ruled out. We'd have won it from 2-0.

Liverpool defended a bit desperately and rode their luck. A good side would have dominated possession they couldn't. Please don't let them get Roma in the semi-final.

Very droll
The point I was making was that our best chance of proceeding was being defensively sound. From the line up Pep saw different.
Mancini used to do my head in when he thought playing 3 forwards made you more likely to score goals. If it's not your normal formation it doesn't. They get in each others way.
We were always going to concede today.

If you want a Defensive pragmatic team, there's another club just outside of Manchester you should follow.

Pep's a rollercoaster, either enjoy the ride or get off.

Two questions:
1) What time did you leave the ground?
2) What the fuck has Salford to do with anything? The rancid rag twats don't play in Salford.

1. I didn't leave the ground. I lived in manchester for 36 years and don't any more. I nearly didn't write that, and I get people fucking off home but allow me the right to say, i'd have stayed.

2. They have the 'salford suite', they look over salford quays, they're ex players own salford city ffs. - fuck the technical boundary lines. I can call them what the fucking hell I like.

Not sure where I said it would be?
I'll still be supporting City after next season, God willing.
As you were!

Sorry, mixed wires. I mean we'll still be slapped down by UEFA next season because they're not going to allow technology to dictate matters.

Why do people persistently relate shite officiating decisions with an excuse for defeat? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Forget the performance. The discussion is around a perfectly legitimate goal being chalked off and a penalty we were not given. Game changing decisions.

And all because of a Spanish wanker, who has history with Pep, letting a political point of view influence his game. Now that last bit is debatable, but the fucker should never have been officiating this football match.

There are elements of our performance which were poor, but that is a separate conversation.

Liverpool have had the decisions in this tie. Nobody will convince me otherwise.

If you want a Defensive pragmatic team, there's another club just outside of Manchester you should follow.

Pep's a rollercoaster, either enjoy the ride or get off.
It depends whether you want to win the CL or not. Not saying we have to throw away all our flair but defending is part of the game

Sorry, mixed wires. I mean we'll still be slapped down by UEFA next season because they're not going to allow technology to dictate matters.

IFAB are the law makers. It's approved by them so it's only a matter of time before UEFA implement.

It depends whether you want to win the CL or not. Not saying we have to throw away all our flair but defending is part of the game

Attack is our defence. Its what Pep does and that isn't going to change in his time here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.