Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

Sad to see a few kick offs in family stand tonight. It was going off for a good 5 minutes with young kids being pushed around.

A young Liverpool fan who looked a bit geeky to be honest was taking plenty of hits even whilst walking out.

No police and very little stewards. Poor from the club tonight as security was needed all around the stadium. Very poor.

Stupid going in and away end so I have no sympathy for him but cmon blues it’s the family stand and it was over the top.

CCTV should be used to see why that ticket was sold and how it got to a few Liverpool fans.

Glad I left my 8 year old at home tonight because that would be the end of her at games if she saw that

why were you called a rag on your first post on this forum ?

anyway , another poster with very few posts over a long period of time

Don't recall anyone complaining about the ref when we lost to Liverpool in the league. Pep and the team were rightly critised.

That's because there wasn't any bent decisions.
So there you go picking 1 occasion, yet I get slated for it, Saturday we put our chances away we win the game at half time, we didn't so we go in 2 0 instead of 4 or 5, most managers at this point say keep the ball eat the minutes up, close the game out, play tactical, yes the ref should have given a penalty on sergio, but our niavety has to be questioned?

Spot on every one gets off their seats when he has the ball, one kid a few to make something happen

But shown onto his right foot time and time and time again by the young Liverpool fullback , forced inside playing square balls only for him to receive it back then do the same again, tbf the lack of overlapping fullbacks cost us tonight on both flanks , all Liverpool had to do for the majority of the game was defend face on, they found it easy second half when we ran out of piss and wind.

It depends whether you want to win the CL or not. Not saying we have to throw away all our flair but defending is part of the game

Personally not arsed, the PL is the most important for me. The narrative from people outside of the club is our owners think otherwise, however I've never seen that on record.

The defeat tonight hurts cause it's Liverpool, if it was Madrid or Barca most fans would just move on quickly.

All you fuckers who left after Liverpool scored their second, you gutless fuckers. You ****s.

Fuck me they were like fucking rats deserting a sinking ship.
I wasn't impressed with them either mate...after the effort the lads put in tonight they deserved to be applauded off at full time.
Fair play to everyone who stayed to the end...at least it was easier to get down from SS3 at full time.
Thought we were magnificent 1st half and if that cheating bastard ref wouldn't have robbed us of Sane 's goal we would have we on tonight and probably gone through to semi finals.
Gutted for the lads tonight...100% effort and it was a shame we tired and made a couple of mistakes.
But I have to say I am seriously thinking of not renewing the Champions League cup scheme as it's as bent as fuck.

Quite simply outplayed over two games...the manager losing his head is small time at this level and was probably a funny sideshow for pool and neutrals....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.