Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

We had some bad luck but at the end of the day liverpool won the tie 5-1 and deservedly so over the two legs.

Again we didn’t test their shite keeper enough and Salah is having an incredible season.

Our defending (most prominently in Europe) is still a big concern and this team still carries some of that fragility that we’ve seen since Mancini left. 8 goals conceded in a week is really fucking bad.

Aguero is great but he’s not the player he was - we really do need a 40 goal a season superstar like the other top European sides all have. Harry Kane would be unbelievable under pep.
Why the fuck would you bring Aguero into the discussion? He’s had a great season and without his injuries would possibly be close to 40 goals. Us getting beat these last 3 games isn’t on Aguero, not by a long chalk.
Strange, strange people on this forum.

No need to take a break mate, getting my opinion across, and no double has been achieved yet

We'll leave it there. Anyone who think we ain't winning the league is either clinically insane or a manic depressive.

Good points mate but I think what gets me is that all this blaming of the refs, seem to take the focus away from the real issues in the team. We all want to blame the refs for our poor performance in the last 3 games, when we should be looking at the lack of "steel" when things started to go wrong in the biggest games of the season. I dont think anyone can argue the refs seem against us but the errors, misses, poor 2nd half play that has happened in the last 3weeks, should be something we are all concerned about..I'm fed up and frustrated by the refs just like most on here but I'm more frustrated by the clear issues the team is having at the moment...

Spot on

It's all ifs, buts and maybes now, but there have been 4 decisions (their first at at anfield, the penalty on raz, the goal that would've made it 3-1, and then tonights) that would've changed the tie. i get that we've had a lot of efforts but few on target, but anyone who isn't f*cking fuming at the officiating, or at the very least unwilling to accept it had an impact, is absolutely deluded.

Spot on. Whether people think we deserved to lose or not, that's all true mate. Disgraceful refereeing

Very disappointed with the result. The lads gave it 100% percent and we were undone by poor referee decisions, however, as much as it pains me to say.. Liverpool deserved to go through as they took their chances and we didn’t. Over the next few years our young array of exciting attacking forwards will light up European football. Onwards and upwards. #CTID.

We'll leave it there. Anyone who think we ain't winning the league is either clinically insane or a manic depressive.

Is a wise call. That last post of his has got my senses moving.

Fucking sniff sniff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.