Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Can anyone explain why the push Van Dick did on Jesus that made him collide with Allison wasnt even replayed or discussed ? Any other team and that would have been dissected and analised but curiously it wasnt even replayed or commented about.
Don't tell me the media and tv companies do not have an agenda againsytour club , they make it so blatant at times.

He was OK first half but clearly switched his attitude 2nd Half. They came out with the “Tactical Fouls” (TM* Fern MCFC) from the off and he let them get away with it to such an extent the reckless stuff came in and they got away with that too late in the Half from Fabinho, VVD and Tiago. I get the impression he was “got at” starting when he walked off at HT with Henderson in his Ear the whole way and who knows what went on in the Tunnel. I noticed he came out really early for the 2nd Half and I can’t remember a Ref doing that -ever..
Yeah I noticed the twat laughing and joking with one of their players just before City returned to the pitch.

Can anyone explain why the push Van Dick did on Jesus that made him collide with Allison wasnt even replayed or discussed ? Any other team and that would have been dissected and analised but curiously it wasnt even replayed or commented about.
Don't tell me the media and tv companies do not have an agenda againsytour club , they make it so blatant at times.
The dippers have responded to this saying Jesus never had possession of the ball.

Well, yeah, that’s going to be difficult when someone shoves you at full sprint in to someone else sprinting toward you.

It was a penalty all day long but was completely swept under the rug yesterday and, as you have said, not a mention in major football media today.

The dippers have responded to this saying Jesus never had possession of the ball.

Well, yeah, that’s going to be difficult when someone shoves you at full sprint in to someone else sprinting toward you.

It was a penalty all day long but was completely swept under the rug yesterday and, as you have said, not a mention in major football media today.

I may be wrong but I think Jesus got straight up and thus took the sting out of the situation, if he had stayed down and/or held is head forcing the play to stop, the City players could have then asked the red bastard about this incident and put pressure on the VAR grifters to take a look. Salah or Mane would have stayed down and waited for the review and penalty.

Yep 100%. City have to beat the other team and the officials.
been like that since 2008.

Yeah I noticed the twat laughing and joking with one of their players just before City returned to the pitch.
I recall similar with Atkinson in the 2-0 at Half Time City Champions match. He clearly came out 2nd Half to fuck us over and I remember I was on about it at the time even before the full horror unfolded. It’s hard to see this and not to believe the Refs are being told at HT what’s best for the EPL “Brand” etc etc.

So watched the game again on Sky and you can tell so much by what they don’t talk about. The challenges in the second half by Matip and Thiago. The penalty shout. The ‘offside’. No challenge to decisions at all. If they had gone the other way that would have been dissected for weeks.

if we win the PL again it will be despite the referees and media.
micah is certainly following the script.

I recall similar with Atkinson in the 2-0 at Half Time City Champions Derby match. He clearly came out 2nd Half to fuck us over and I remember I was on about it at the time even before the full horror unfolded. It’s hard to see this and not to believe the Refs are being told at HT what’s best for the EPL “Brand” etc etc.

just watched match of the day and they had expected goals as city 1.20 and liverpool as 1.22 how the fuck did they come up with that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.