Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Agree. Taking a still freeze frame doesn't show how quickly that move was breaking and the direction of the ball travel. It looks a bit of piss to slide Forden in there taking it from a photo, but it probably was the opposite
Yep, the speed they all play mean the gaps and angles are closed so quickly. Think about Rodri’s unbelievable tackle in the match at Anfield. If it was us, we’d take a few seconds, probably bump into someone, pull a Phil jones gurn. But they’re on a different planet, a micro second of indecision - Mahrez’s standing leg seemed to get in his way - and the chance becomes difficult.

But fuck it. Despite the media shite, they know we’re the better team, they needed a win and are relieved at the draw. They’re now talking it up as still being in the race, but they know they have to be perfect. I think that will drive us on.

If you are on phone or ipad , turn that shot 360 degrees and align your eye sight parallel to the line and see for yourself.Now you get the top view like bird eye . Compare raz’s shoulder with Van dick left foot .
This is the real flaw of var because their angle is from side view but the decision is based on height compared to base in this case raz’s shoulder which is still on even though the ball is a foot away from kdb’s boot.
A friend of mine who works in TV says the technology does not match up to the application. There is a slight shake on the camera which can account for a centimetre pitch side plus a pixilation blur. That is not withstanding the 1/25 second framing which account for up to 8cm when attackers and defenders run in opposite directions. Then there is the frame selection!

The solution to this is quite simple, thicker lines drawn with the advantage given to the attackers. VAR seems to be disallowing perfectly good goals which the opposition doesn’t contest.

A friend of mine who works in TV says the technology does not match up to the application. There is a slight shake on the camera which can account for a centimetre pitch side plus a pixilation blur. That is not withstanding the 1/25 second framing which account for up to 8cm when attackers and defenders run in opposite directions. Then there is the frame selection!

The solution to this is quite simple, thicker lines drawn with the advantage given to the attackers. VAR seems to be disallowing perfectly good goals which the opposition doesn’t contest.
Great insight.

The laws of physics don’t apply to pigmol and we should have absolute faith in var circumventing technical limitation and centuries of science.

Alty once again stunk the place out. It’s obvious the club can’t call him cheating red twat, but, what they could do is turn it on its head….”we don’t feel Anthony had a good game today, Anthony is a very good referee but put in an impossible position being born and bred in Manchester, whatever he does will be wrong and he shouldn’t ever be put in that position“. In our small way stir shit up for the wanker and get wheels turning, he’s had it too easy for too long. What we don’t mention is we would love to throw the **** into an active volcano.
He was OK first half but clearly switched his attitude 2nd Half. They came out with the “Tactical Fouls” (TM* Fern MCFC) from the off and he let them get away with it to such an extent the reckless stuff came in and they got away with that too late in the Half from Fabinho, VVD and Tiago. I get the impression he was “got at” starting when he walked off at HT with Henderson in his Ear the whole way and who knows what went on in the Tunnel. I noticed he came out really early for the 2nd Half and I can’t remember a Ref doing that -ever..

I have watched it, many times, to capture those frames, and I have posted the one *just* before he attempts the chip to show the pass to Foden (or the sweep pass in to the far post) were very much the easier of the potential options, and far more likely to result in a goal.

9-EB05-C1-D-BED0-42-AE-B0-DD-ECD6-AFA1-D233.jpg
If you look at Mahrez’s left foot by the time he passes to Phil he’s offside

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.