Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

I may be wrong but I think Jesus got straight up and thus took the sting out of the situation, if he had stayed down and/or held is head forcing the play to stop, the City players could have then asked the red bastard about this incident and put pressure on the VAR grifters to take a look. Salah or Mane would have stayed down and waited for the review and penalty.
He did may a stink about it from his arse in the penalty box and then later on his feet with his arms in the air, while VVD acted like Jesus was making a lot out of nothing.

Alty once again stunk the place out. It’s obvious the club can’t call him cheating red twat, but, what they could do is turn it on its head….”we don’t feel Anthony had a good game today, Anthony is a very good referee but put in an impossible position being born and bred in Manchester, whatever he does will be wrong and he shouldn’t ever be put in that position“. In our small way stir shit up for the wanker and get wheels turning, he’s had it too easy for too long. What we don’t mention is we would love to throw the **** into an active volcano.

Before the volcano, I'd stick him in a geyser, arse first. When he shoots out ready steamed on a 100ft column of superheated steam, you could stick some buffalo sauce on him. Serve him on a silver Community Shield as "cheeks of red rag a la Altrincham." No I haven't thought about this obsessively for for the last 24 hours! Not much.....

He did may a stink about it from his arse in the penalty box and then later on his feet with his arms in the air, while VVD acted like Jesus was making a lot out of nothing.
The problem with Jesus tho is he’s constantly going down claiming fouls when even the most biased of us knows there’s nothing in it.

It’s one of my big frustrations with him cos it happens when he’s in a position to actually do some damage to the opposition but instead is prone to going down waving his hands around looking at the Ref.

He’s not realised even after 5 years (or whatever) that we don’t get the FKs/ Pens the Red Shit Media Teams get.

The problem with Jesus tho is he’s constantly going down claiming fouls when even the most biased of us knows there’s nothing in it.

It’s one of my big frustrations with him cos it happens when he’s in a position to actually do some damage to the opposition but instead is prone to going down waving his hands around looking at the Ref.

He’s not realised even after 5 years (or whatever) that we don’t get the FKs/ Pens the Red Shit Media Teams get.
I’d suggest that this incident could not be construed as him claiming a foul, could he have done anything about VVD pushing him out into Allison?

I’d suggest that this incident could not be construed as him claiming a foul, could he have done anything about VVD pushing him out into Allison?
Maybe in this situation (I don’t know cos I can’t get a full game Replay) but as a general point he pisses me off with this.

He’s a proper footballer tho and I love the guy and want him in our Squad if he could wise up to the fact we don’t get the BS FKs/Pens the Red Shite Clubs will always get. This is my problem with him -if that’s the word.

Worst thing about yesterday’s game? ‘She’s Electric’ at half time. When’s the nonsense going to stop?

Let’s not fuck around here and waste oxygen on speculation.. 100% nailed on, Sterling’s goal is given if he’s wearing red, 100% certain City Would have had 9 players on the pitch after the blatant fouls the dipper’s committed… End fuckin of…!!!!!!
And hardly a murmur today in the media about the incidents.

It's all about what a great game, best 2 teams ever, etc etc.

Other way round we would've list and not finished with 11 players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.