Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

Probably because they are used to getting decisions against them when they do something.

All these bullshit calls we've had will have an effect.

Sterling looked liked he'd finally shaken the last sandbag off his back when he scored only to have the 0.5 second obligatory LiVARpool decision take it off it.

About time the PL fronted up and admitted they want WWE entertainment over the actual rules of the game.

I can see a F1 style stitch up on us to give the cultists and their fawning media chums the result they wanted. They'll drown in their jizz if they can manufacture a moment which takes Sergio's goals from the zenith of PL finishes.
So is your point its best for them to dilly dally and miss rather than score because the ref or var might disallow it? It was ironic Sterlings goal was disallowed because that was a good finish as opposed to the other chances he didn't.

The more this gets posted the better. It’s time that media and pundits discussed the detail of this and others like it. Robbed. Var is not intended to check for mm. It is not capable of checking for mm. When a goal is disallowed on the basis of mm. Something really dodgy is going on. Fs it’s obvious that frame is not when the ball left Kevins foot it’s already a foot away. If there is that margin of error how can they decide that Stirlings shoulder is offside. Cheats. That is all it is. Cheats.
1649629147256.png

The more this gets posted the better. It’s time that media and pundits discussed the detail of this and others like it. Robbed. Var is not intended to check for mm. It is not capable of checking for mm. When a goal is disallowed on the basis of mm. Something really dodgy is going on. Fs it’s obvious that frame is not when the ball left Kevins foot it’s already a foot away. If there is that margin of error how can they decide that Stirlings shoulder is offside. Cheats. That is all it is. Cheats.
View attachment 40068
Surely the offside rule is when the ball is kicked. So when Kdb strikes the ball (makes contact, not when it leaves his foot).

View attachment 40068
I have to say, I wasn’t sure on this one, but I agree with your sentiment; way too fkn close to intervene. Having said that, we’ve had our fair share this season.

View attachment 40068

I've been saying for ages the offside rule needs changing if we are stuck with VAR but this doesn't look like they have even got it right under the current rule.

I'll take the result but we fucking battered them.

Still in our hands.
Spot on. The media creating a narrative of two teams punching each other to death. Not the case - we ripped 'em open time and time again and should have been out of sight. They haven't outplayed us for over 12 years but have a small number of stuffy wins. Sergio would have nailed some of those chances. The two we conceded were rare lapses in concentration - not the sort of goals we tend to concede with Ruben in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.