Liverpool (H) | Post match thread

When Sterling should have lifted it in the first half, he tried to curl it into the corner and Allison got a foot on it, and when Mahrez should have simply done a Mahrez and curled it into the far corner, he tried to lift it!!

Both of them massive international with years of experience, but the absolute wrong decision or pisd poor execution!

Boggles the mind!!

If Mahrez had curled that free kick 6 inches more, I have forgiven him, but…that’s TWICE he could have beat them in the last few minutes and he’s fluffed his lines!!

Too bad we didn’t get the corner we should have done, but I suppose that evens up the Salah shot that Laporte knocked out but didn’t get called for!

There was also KDB in the first half where he turned on it and it opened up the whole goal. He shot and it hit the near post, we have to be more clinical in front of goal as I fear we may have another Palace away performance in us. All in all we can’t fault the application of City yesterday, Liverpool were supposed to come and blitz us. Their full backs had a torrid time with the amount of opportunities we created through their high line, more of unlocking that on Saturday please Pep.

For me, just as they do for goal line technology, some fixed part of the player should be tagged, say boot or tge training vest they seem to wear. There is then no contentious issues as to where the line drawn.
Just draw the lines from the players boots. All of this 'gaining an advantage' because your torso is in front is just nonsense.

Morning blues! Well after a good night sleep I’m ok with the result. We are the better team no doubt about it and it’s in our hands 7 to go.
that VAR offside pisses me off but we aren’t alone teams have been stitched up with tight decisions like that all season. Needs looking at again because everyone talks like it’s black or white but it isn’t for me it’s open to interpretation depending on which frame selected and where the lines are placed and I hate this shoulder/armpit bollocks when leaning. You can see Raheem stood a yard on side. I’d like to see offsides taken from the feet only.

It was deflected. Should have been a corner.
I cant beleive how many people have missed the deflection, for all we know without that it could have tucked in the top corner & of course the ref thought there was not enough time left to take the corner (yea right)

Players being called offside because they are leaning forward is just bollcoks, that Sterling offisde should have been a goal yesterday.

They need to amend the rule to be based on the players feet, because a player being called offside merely as he is leaning forward is against the spirit of the game.
Just said exactly the same and then read your post. It's simple isn't it?

Morning blues! Well after a good night sleep I’m ok with the result. We are the better team no doubt about it and it’s in our hands 7 to go.
that VAR offside pisses me off but we aren’t alone teams have been stitched up with tight decisions like that all season. Needs looking at again because everyone talks like it’s black or white but it isn’t for me it’s open to interpretation depending on which frame selected and where the lines are placed and I hate this shoulder/armpit bollocks when leaning. You can see Raheem stood a yard on side. I’d like to see offsides taken from the feet only.
or how about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.