Liverpool Thread 2012/13

adrianr said:
44% said:
Tevez City said:
If Rooney performed like Suarez yesterday, the media will not stop talking about him till he hangs his boots.

They were very good goals , especially the 2nd and 3rd one

Laughed out loud at the second goal. The commentators still hadn't stopped slating him for missing the first chance and boom, back of the net and them choking on their words. Brilliant.
To be fair to the commentator, it was a poor miss by ''El ugly twat'', and it was/is unusual for a (completely separate) second chance to come along so quickly. The second chance would usually be something like a rebound after a first effort had been saved/ hit the post.

Nuri sahin already has 3 goals and 3 assists for us , he's such a class act

Our midfield options are great right now . Lucas , allen , sahin , gerrard alongwith shelvey and henderson on the bench more than good enough . Pity lucas is out. Certainly better than having adam and henderson as our 1st choice midfield option as last year

As always typical liverpool look at who those assists are against, wba and norwich, fulham knocked 5 past norwich and norwich have only scored 2 goals this this year.
Yes it was a great result and good performances from players but stop getting carried away, when you do it against a top side or even a newcastle or an everton then you might start to get taken seriously as a top four contender.

I dont want to put lpool down it just frustrates me that all their poor performances get ignored and then one good performance against another poor team and all of a sudden lpool are contenders again gerrard is back to his best, sahin is a great signing and a top prem midfielder, suarez is a great finisher blah blah blah.

It would be nice if a little bit of humility was shown by the press , the fans and the club and a little bit of recognisation as to where you are right now as a club. If sahin can run a game against a top midfield, if suarez can continue knocking in goals against good defences then fair enough until then it isnt really anything to shout about. The stats read so far, 1 win and thats that, yes you may well have played both us and the rags off the pitch bottom line is you took 1 point out of those games

mancboy123 said:
As always typical liverpool look at who those assists are against, wba and norwich, fulham knocked 5 past norwich and norwich have only scored 2 goals this this year.
Yes it was a great result and good performances from players but stop getting carried away, when you do it against a top side or even a newcastle or an everton then you might start to get taken seriously as a top four contender.

I dont want to put lpool down it just frustrates me that all their poor performances get ignored and then one good performance against another poor team and all of a sudden lpool are contenders again gerrard is back to his best, sahin is a great signing and a top prem midfielder, suarez is a great finisher blah blah blah.

It would be nice if a little bit of humility was shown by the press , the fans and the club and a little bit of recognisation as to where you are right now as a club. If sahin can run a game against a top midfield, if suarez can continue knocking in goals against good defences then fair enough until then it isnt really anything to shout about. The stats read so far, 1 win and thats that, yes you may well have played both us and the rags off the pitch bottom line is you took 1 point out of those games

I was not overacting or anything to be honest , you will be surprised to know that i don't expect anything better than last season right now ,just trying to point out a fact :p

44% said:
mancboy123 said:

I was not overacting or anything to be honest , you will be surprised to know that i don't expect anything better than last season right now ,just trying to point out a fact :p

Not having a pop at you 44% just a general note to liverpool fans and yeah you pointed out stats of what sahin has done but the stats still read 1 win and then you did your typical liverpool fan thing of overstating how good your players are sahin, allen, gerrard, shelvey, lucas is an adequate midfield but nothing that would worry any of the top teams bar maybe man united

mancboy123 said:
44% said:
mancboy123 said:

Not having a pop at you 44% just a general note to liverpool fans and yeah you pointed out stats of what sahin has done but the stats still read 1 win and then you did your typical liverpool fan thing of overstating how good your players are sahin, allen, gerrard, shelvey, lucas is an adequate midfield but nothing that would worry any of the top teams bar maybe man united

Ok , but why bar man united??

44% said:
mancboy123 said:
44% said:

Because i think man uniteds midfield is incredibly weak at present

44% said:
They don't have a midfield :P

I just hope we can keep Sahin some how, I was jumping around like a little girl when he came. I personally think with a fit Lucas, we have one of the best midfield's in the league, we usually keep the other big teams quiet there, its just the finishing and those random moments of suicidal defending that cost us a lot of games, where the other team will get one shot the whole match but score it, we will have 10+ and get none.

AlwaysTheKop said:
44% said:
They don't have a midfield :P

I just hope we can keep Sahin some how, I was jumping around like a little girl when he came. I personally think with a fit Lucas, we have one of the best midfield's in the league, we usually keep the other big teams quiet there, its just the finishing and those random moments of suicidal defending that cost us a lot of games, where the other team will get one shot the whole match but score it, we will have 10+ and get none.

City , chelsea , arse have better mid's in that order , i have to agree skrtel's been shaky this season and reina's past his best :( , time to replace him with butland kid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.