Liverpool Thread 2012/13

I thought they were very good today. Their midfield and some of the young players are excellent as I've been saying. Suso was very good today. They need Suarez to be clinical if they want to win, which he was today. The question is whether he can keep doing that. If he can, then I think they can compete for the top 4 places.

GHoddle said:
I thought they were very good today. Their midfield and some of the young players are excellent as I've been saying. Suso was very good today. They need Suarez to be clinical if they want to win, which he was today. The question is whether he can keep doing that. If he can, then I think they can compete for the top 4 places.

Top 4 is out of their reach. Chelsea, Arsenal, us, rags (always there), and you guys are better. Top 6 is the best they can hope for if Suarez keeps firing.

blink922 said:
GHoddle said:

Top 4 is out of their reach. Chelsea, Arsenal, us, rags (always there), and you guys are better. Top 6 is the best they can hope for if Suarez keeps firing.

i agree , 6th is the best we can hope for with this team and if we buy a couple of strikers in january then i think we can push for 5th too . it's going to be a very close 4th to 6th but arsenal will be favourates for the 4th spot

If Liverpool had another top top striker they could pushed for that 4th spot it's there depth that will let em down come the last 6 weeks of the season

One more striker and they'll be looking good. They probably should have got 3 points from our game, and they definitely were robbed last week against those cheating cunts. I've never hidden my liking for Liverpool as the Rags fucking hate them - as long as they finish below us, then I want them to do as well as possible.

malg said:
One more striker and they'll be looking good. They probably should have got 3 points from our game, and they definitely were robbed last week against those cheating *****. I've never hidden my liking for Liverpool as the Rags fucking hate them - as long as they finish below us, then I want them to do as well as possible.

you are the probably the only city fan who likes liverpool , everyone here seems to hate us :p

44% said:
blink922 said:
GHoddle said:

i agree , 6th is the best we can hope for with this team and if we buy a couple of strikers in january then i think we can push for 5th too . it's going to be a very close 4th to 6th but arsenal will be favourates for the 4th spot

Talk today is poss swap with Carroll and Ba..not sure if its just paper talk mind.

samharris said:
44% said:
blink922 said:

Talk today is poss swap with Carroll and Ba..not sure if its just paper talk mind.

Liverpool have great pace on the counter.

The number of chances Suarez gets in some games is incredible and it happens quite regularly eg WBA away

samharris said:
44% said:
blink922 said:

Straight swap is a no deal , ba has knee issues , i don't want us to pay more than £8m for him considering his age and knee , i value carroll at £15m so ba + £7m is ok for me and i think WHU will probably pay us £15m if they stay up so why sell for less anyway

Probably media BS as we need strikers so they are linking us with every striker possible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.