Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a gem from rawk,...…….
"Glad I am not the only one who thinks this, I find City incredibly dull to watch."

nuff said

It's actually a back handed compliment. The fact City dominate and control games like no other team, it's actually not a great watch because you're too good. All neutral fans or in our case rivals, want jeopardy. We had it yesterday against Burnley, but the Watford game Saturday was very one sided. I don't remember your keeper making a save before the Watford goal.

It's actually a back handed compliment. The fact City dominate and control games like no other team, it's actually not a great watch because you're too good. All neutral fans or in our case rivals, want jeopardy. We had it yesterday against Burnley, but the Watford game Saturday was very one sided. I don't remember your keeper making a save before the Watford goal.

Well that's definitely not what the poster meant - and it doesn't really hold up when you consider we have lost 4 league games this year. It also doesn't make a lot of sense. It's like saying it's more interesting watching a school band play than the London Philharmonic since the latter is too flawless, precise and sychronised.

Well that's definitely not what the poster meant - and it doesn't really hold up when you consider we have lost 4 league games this year. It also doesn't make a lot of sense. It's like saying it's more interesting watching a school band play than the London Philharmonic since the latter is too flawless, precise and sychronised.
Why go to the Ivy in London when you can have a pot noodle in Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.