Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Klippety exhausts his players , by playing the same nine or ten players simply means they cannot sustain a 70 game season , all his bullshit and excuses are a smokescreen his team can only compete for two competitions and mickey mouse cups that take a couple of games to win , we played over 60 games last season treated every competition with equal respect and won three out of the four. Which is a far bigger achievement than the Dippers managed , but the cup they won was the glamaourus UEFA glory glory tournament , but you can guarantee when they win their first Premier league title , it will be elevated to the one that really matters "this means more".

TBF he's spot on.

There's far too much football, and we certainly are seeing the ramifications of players never having more than a coupld of weeks off, in between leagues, international tournaments, pre-season tours etc etc

I think this is part of a larger power play by 'big' clubs vs the FA.
5th round of the FA Cup has already gone to midweek and no replay.
This will just be ammunition to drop 4th round replays and make the league cup semifinal one leg.

That's where the 'big' clubs want this to go, and it's not going to be let go. It's obnoxious, and against the good of English football as a whole.

I think this is part of a larger power play by 'big' clubs vs the FA.
5th round of the FA Cup has already gone to midweek and no replay.
This will just be ammunition to drop 4th round replays and make the league cup semifinal one leg.

That's where the 'big' clubs want this to go, and it's not going to be let go. It's obnoxious, and against the good of English football as a whole.

Maybe naive but it still amazes me that the other clubs don't tell Liverpool etc to just fuck off. All part of football's feudal system I guess where the peasants tug their forelocks and take what they are given.

The way Klippety exhausts his players , by playing the same nine or ten players simply means they cannot sustain a 70 game season , all his bullshit and excuses are a smokescreen his team can only compete for two competitions and mickey mouse cups that take a couple of games to win , we played over 60 games last season treated every competition with equal respect and won three out of the four. Which is a far bigger achievement than the Dippers managed , but the cup they won was the glamaourus UEFA glory glory tournament , but you can guarantee when they win their first Premier league title , it will be elevated to the one that really matters "this means more".

I think that Klopp's football is more demanding than City's, no doubt. But I think there is more to the youth rotation than that.

One of the very first things that Klopp did at the club, was to get involved with the academy. He set up a system where the first team worked much more closely with the academy, and where all u23 players gets a clear path to the first team. But in order for it to work, there has to be a way for youth players to get first team experience - both training and matches.

It is very similar to what he did for us at Dortmund. I think Klopp sees the domestic cups as a perfect way to give youth players experience.

I really cant believe liverpool have been allowed to show so much disrespect to Shrewsbury and the fa. I cant think of any over club that would be given a free ride by the press/media. Robbing those Shrewsbury players of a big night because the first team are on holiday bloody disgrace.
A premiership squad of 25 millionaires isnt enough for liverpool to try and win the fa cup how big does klopp want his squad ?

I think that Klopp's football is more demanding than City's, no doubt. But I think there is more to the youth rotation than that.

One of the very first things that Klopp did at the club, was to get involved with the academy. He set up a system where the first team worked much more closely with the academy, and where all u23 players gets a clear path to the first team. But in order for it to work, there has to be a way for youth players to get first team experience - both training and matches.

It is very similar to what he did for us at Dortmund. I think Klopp sees the domestic cups as a perfect way to give youth players experience.

Er doesnt Pep ??? All our teams play the same !!

The cup lineups that you've fielded look a million miles away from the first team... you're getting a free pass in the media for not having enough depth to mount a challenge in all competitions. We'd have been slaughtered in the media if we'd done similar, just like we were a few years ago when we fielded a young team in the FA cup against Chelsea.

Puts into context City's achievement of the clean sweep of domestic titles last year, not that the media have given us any credit for it.

I really cant believe liverpool have been allowed to show so much disrespect to Shrewsbury and the fa. I cant think of any over club that would be given a free ride by the press/media. Robbing those Shrewsbury players of a big night because the first team are on holiday bloody disgrace.
A premiership squad of 25 millionaires isnt enough for liverpool to try and win the fa cup how big does klopp want his squad ?

The FA should have booted them out of the competition for this tbh. but that's just never going to happen as we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.