Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a fan of both clubs, since I wad a child. Didn't follow Dortmund that closely until Klopp arrived, to be honest.

How can you give 100% of your time, love, to more than one team. Personally i couldnt even think of supporting two clubs only one club for me always has been always will be CTID

Then your U-23's arent very good are they , beaton 0-5 by an Aston Villa team who rested seven players themselves ,and name me one Dipper U-23 player that has featured in the Premier league and where theerfore where this "clear path" is. He's found an excuse to disrespect our cup competitions and he gets away with it , your an arrogant football club who have decided to select the competitions you want to try and win . After 13 years of winning f*ck all if i was a Dipper fan i would be furious , the best LFC team created for 30 years and you dont turn up for domestic cup games, disgraceful.

Arnold was moved from midfield to right back, and was prepared to compete with Clyne.

Quite similar to Götze.

Most players won't cut it, but Klopp tends to play youth players as soon as he gets the chance. If they don't cut it, they can be sold for a nice fee (Solanke last season).

He will do the same if the league is won early. He will give minutes to Jones, Elliot, Origi, Shaqiri, Minamino, etc. The invincibles season is not happening, you can bet on it. Klopp wants to build his team, make it stronger.

I'm not defending it in any way. I'm just trying to give me view of how klopp is reasoning.

I was talking to a bloke yesterday, old boy, in his eighties, from Scotland but lived in Manchester for last 50 years. We were talking about this and that and he told me he'd been all over the country and all over the world with the army and he said the only people he didn't have time for was Scousers, in his own words he described them as 'cutthroats and degenerates' who were 'always on the rob'.

Made me chuckle.

Arnold was moved from midfield to right back, and was prepared to compete with Clyne.

Quite similar to Götze.

Most players won't cut it, but Klopp tends to play youth players as soon as he gets the chance. If they don't cut it, they can be sold for a nice fee (Solanke last season).

He will do the same if the league is won early. He will give minutes to Jones, Elliot, Origi, Shaqiri, Minamino, etc. The invincibles season is not happening, you can bet on it. Klopp wants to build his team, make it stronger.

I'm not defending it in any way. I'm just trying to give me view of how klopp is reasoning.

This is hilarious... so what you're telling us is that this is the culmination of some sort of cunning masterplan that's been orchestrated by Klopp as he strokes his white cat.

Not moneyball at all then... nope... all part of the plan...

The lack of self awareness is off the scale.

I was talking to a bloke yesterday, old boy, in his eighties, from Scotland but lived in Manchester for last 50 years. We were talking about this and that and he told me he'd been all over the country and all over the world with the army and he said the only people he didn't have time for was Scousers, in his own words he described them as 'cutthroats and degenerates' who were 'always on the rob'.

Made me chuckle.

My Dad hated the scousers, this was mainly based on his experiences as a hauliers mate in the 1950's as a youth. He used to go to the docks in Liverpool with his driver and the way he used to tell it it was like they were overrun by rats as they loaded/unloaded the lorry. Feral thievery on a massive scale aided and abetted by the dockers themselves who felt they were entitled to take a slice of anything coming through the docks. They have always been different... and always will be...

This is hilarious... so what you're telling us is that this is the culmination of some sort of cunning masterplan that's been orchestrated by Klopp as he strokes his white cat.

Not moneyball at all then... nope... all part of the plan...

The lack of self awareness is off the scale.

It's part of his general plan, for sure. To use the cups to promote youth and rest his first team. Set things up so that they (at best) can recruit from their own ranks or (most likely) sell the youth players at an inflated price.

This particular situation is not a culmination, it's more of a pretty messy situation. A fair share of liverpool fans think it is disrespectful, and even among those who don't think it's disrespectful there are arguments that it's not smart to throw away the competition when we have quite a few players (Origi, Minamino) that actually need game time (this is my personal view, BTW). Let them play at least.

I'm just trying to give you my view of how Klopp thinks, and why it's not really that surprising he's doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.