Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Klopp's football is more demanding than City's, no doubt. But I think there is more to the youth rotation than that.

One of the very first things that Klopp did at the club, was to get involved with the academy. He set up a system where the first team worked much more closely with the academy, and where all u23 players gets a clear path to the first team. But in order for it to work, there has to be a way for youth players to get first team experience - both training and matches.

It is very similar to what he did for us at Dortmund. I think Klopp sees the domestic cups as a perfect way to give youth players experience.

Sorry did you say " us at Dortmund " ?

Have you become a dipper fan since Klopp has been manager ?

I think that Klopp's football is more demanding than City's, no doubt. But I think there is more to the youth rotation than that.

One of the very first things that Klopp did at the club, was to get involved with the academy. He set up a system where the first team worked much more closely with the academy, and where all u23 players gets a clear path to the first team. But in order for it to work, there has to be a way for youth players to get first team experience - both training and matches.

It is very similar to what he did for us at Dortmund. I think Klopp sees the domestic cups as a perfect way to give youth players experience.

Then your U-23's arent very good are they , beaton 0-5 by an Aston Villa team who rested seven players themselves ,and name me one Dipper U-23 player that has featured in the Premier league and where theerfore where this "clear path" is. He's found an excuse to disrespect our cup competitions and he gets away with it , your an arrogant football club who have decided to select the competitions you want to try and win . After 13 years of winning f*ck all if i was a Dipper fan i would be furious , the best LFC team created for 30 years and you dont turn up for domestic cup games, disgraceful.

The cup lineups that you've fielded look a million miles away from the first team... you're getting a free pass in the media for not having enough depth to mount a challenge in all competitions. We'd have been slaughtered in the media if we'd done similar, just like we were a few years ago when we fielded a young team in the FA cup against Chelsea.

Puts into context City's achievement of the clean sweep of domestic titles last year, not that the media have given us any credit for it.

It really does put into context what a fantastic achievement it was by City last season pity the press/media just ignored it.
IF I was a liverpool fan I would be embarrassed knowing that the first team are on holiday and ignoring the fa cup because the club hasn't got a decent squad just a good 14. Are the other 11 squad members stealing a living as first team players !

Dipper mate said no TV feed for the game , not sure if he's right but perhaps Klopp has sorted that as well.

Dipper mate said no TV feed for the game , not sure if he's right but perhaps Klopp has sorted that as well.

My son said it's due to a punishment for fielding the kids ...wow ....poor Shrewsbury are getting well and truly screwed over this !!

If true !

Last edited:
It really does put into context what a fantastic achievement it was by City last season pity the press/media just ignored it.
IF I was a liverpool fan I would be embarrassed knowing that the first team are on holiday and ignoring the fa cup because the club hasn't got a decent squad just a good 14. Are the other 11 squad members stealing a living as first team players !

Introspection isn't their strong suit.

Sorry did you say " us at Dortmund " ?

Have you become a dipper fan since Klopp has been manager ?
More demanding how? The level of skill isn’t as demanding. Switching play quickly with long diagonal balls is allardycesque. He never had your front three though. Bypassing midfield isn’t demanding either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.