Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the mammoth FFP thread Prestwich Blue has alluded to some inside info that says a shit storm is heading the way of the G14 clubs plotting against us. No one knows what it is exactly but the press are aware but cannot print. Yesterday another poster Watttle said he had spoken to a mate who was a journalist who also said the Dipshits world was going to come crashing down.

really hope there’s something in this. Unlikely though imo, they are untouchable.

one can dream

Losing 3-0 to Watford is strange though.

no longer invincible hahhah

I hate to say this I really do but Liverpool have been exceptional this season and deserve the title ( Gag reflex initiated) although if you join the West Ham game and the Athletico- Watford games together you can see that they are tired, they have used that small first team squad too much and it's telling.

If Chelsea do them then I can see the wheels falling off to some extent and they'll crash out of the chumps league wont hit 100 points and finish the season falling over the line.
I can count the games on one hand in which they have been exceptional. They have been efficient and when needed had the helping hands required to see games through.

I can count the games on one hand in which they have been exceptional. They have been efficient and when needed had the helping hands required to see games through.

I kind of agree bud, we should have pushed them more and we didn't/haven't although to be fair to us the loss of Laporte Sane and Kompany leaving didn't give us an edge. I wonder how they would have managed without VVD and Mane all season.

It's a shame we got VAR'd against the rags, otherwise we'd have been able to do the 'I've never felt more like singing the blues...' thing.

Everton beat Watford THREE TIMES this season. And Marco Silva was in charge for all but one of those games.

Reactions: Pam
Exactly.
Thought they were much better last season than this.
Did I hear right the other day when they said 19 of their wins this season have been by a single goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.