Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it was a really odd decision to not go full strength last night, given how far in front they are in the league. The Carabao Cup was perhaps more understandable in the circumstances, but no excuse not to go for the FA Cup.
I suspect it has a lot to do with the CL rather than the PL, Atletico is going to be a tough ask next week imho, 3 of the last 4 games they haven't scored, and they must next week, and without conceding.

Klopp doesn’t go full strength because he knows the teams limit and, although he’ll never admit it, he is terrified of bottling the league again.

They’ll win the league, that’s a given but if they don’t break the 100 points barrier that’s enough for ke
I'm hoping they end up limping there, whilst looking over their shoulder, lets hope they lose next week against Atletico, and that we can beat them at home. I'm with others, I don't think they've been that great, just incredibly consistent in results, lets hope the next 3 months they find a new consistency.

It is not easy to win the domestic treble,you have to be all in and commit to it,what we did was amazing,they are finding out only the best teams can do it
Sadly (not in a sad about it way) that commitment last season has cost us a bit this season mentally and physically, yet we've won one, and are currently still in two competitions.

Sadly (not in a sad about it way) that commitment last season has cost us a bit this season mentally and physically, yet we've won one, and are currently still in two competitions.

I think the peak of any side is 2-3 years, beyond that in the majority of cases you either change the manager or players. Liverpool had a huge squad rebuild only a couple of years ago and have had a similar maturation point in transfer business as we did, so I think we're just on different life cycles of our sides and peaking at different points. We'll heavily reinvest (bans permitting) in the summer, it will be interesting to see if Liverpool stick or twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.