Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the season does somehow completes, then they will win it. Our points record will probably get beaten. That doesn't really matter, records are there to be broken.
Our "Centurions" monica is much catchier than the "Hundred and somethings". They will be the Buzz Aldrin's of the One Hundred club!
What ever happens, their win this year will have a tarnish to it. It would somehow seem disrespectful to show scenes of dippers celebrating while people have died and businesses going bust.
We will all know it was only completed to allow the golden child their glory. United being the only other team they would have done it for.
So if they had to win it one year (and i still maintain they have run out of steam), then this is the year i would have picked for them to do it.

Who the fuck is he ?

Radio stations to play You'll Never Walk Alone at same time and people in Liverpool urged to sing along - Liverpool Echo

even when the world is in the middle of a viral pandemic they somehow bring it to being about them. am flabbergasted ;-)

"You'll Never Walk Alone" is a show tune from the 1945 Rodgers and Hammerstein musical Carousel.

But for the scousers it's theirs and theirs alone. The murkysiders do love a bit of revisionist history.

What next? The White Cliffs of Dover?

I shouldn't knock it, my favourite and in this case more appropriate song is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.