Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I can’t post on the Coronavirus thread on the main board, now that our leagues have postponed this season indefinitely until it can be completed , just to ensure the dippers get crowned champions. Surely a lot depends on the leagues in the rest of Europe, if they decide to void the current season how can ours be postponed ?

I have been told constantly on this forum that the chumps league is the most important cup, why aren't Sky pushing for that to be finished?
No, you got this all wrong.

That was so last season; obviously after the season finished you understand?

This season, that has changed to the Premier League title being the most important trophy. Not entirely sure why that might be though........

No, you got this all wrong.

That was so last season; obviously after the season finished you understand?

This season, that has changed to the Premier League title being the most important trophy. Not entirely sure why that might be though........

Silly me, what was I thinking :)

What happened to the Liverpool thread ?
I’ve locked it for now, as some of our fans seem unable to discuss them sensibly without referring to them as “vermin”, “scum”, “murdering bastards” etc. This in turn attracts their dickheads, with their racist tropes about our owners, and the circle of idiocy is complete. It’s tiresome to try and control the vitriol from both sides, and we all have more important things in life to deal with right now.

So sad , and not their fault this time, but it does seem likely the Dippers who hosted 3000 Athletico Madrid supporters in their exit from the Chumps League may have helped bring the virus back to the UK
You're implying we somehow removed it in the first place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.