Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can’t quite believe that the authorities allowed that game to go ahead. Absolute madness.
I had three calls from work on the Thursday morning. Two from different departments ensuring I hadn’t been abroad or come into contact with anyone who had or may have the virus.
And one from the client, who again, wanted to make absolutely sure I was fit to travel.
They then told me they were satisfied and told me I was allowed to travel to work.

At that point I was 100% sure I was fit and healthy.
When I got to Piccadilly it was full of Atletico fans. All wandering about and killing time whilst waiting for trains to the airport.
I was suddenly in a big game of Russian roulette.

I got away with it. But did everyone?

I think that was a big unnecessary risk.

So sad , and not their fault this time, but it does seem likely the Dippers who hosted 3000 Athletico Madrid supporters in their exit from the Chumps League may have helped bring the virus back to the UK
I'm actually going to defend the dippers on this point and blame uefa/TV. The dips were leggy as fuck and had been for a couple of weeks as klopps kick and rush long ball tactics were finally starting to take their toll on his miraculously fit squad. I think they would have gladly accepted postponement of this fixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.