Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s nearly as wank as calling them Candlepool, Dipperpool etc. Will never understand the urge to give other teams and players shit nicknames. It’s proper juvenile stuff. Why not just call them by their actual name?! I think seeing Salah called Salad is a new low, but I’m praying/hoping that’s down to autocorrect on their phones rather than anything else.

Looserpool? :D

They really are fan base apart from any other fan base. Their belief in self righteousness and entitlement is absolutely breathtaking. Giving Liverpool FC the title of ‘European Royalty’, is just one example of many.
Actually, if you look at the real European royalty and what they've done over the centuries, it's hardly a compliment...

Looserpool? :D
Lolpool

tenor.gif

Actually, if you look at the real European royalty and what they've done over the centuries, it's hardly a compliment...

It worked for Real Madrid.

I wonder how many matches and titles Real Madrid won, sorry were given, due to being the team of Spanish Royalty?

It’s safe to say officials and opposition players have helped Real Madrid’s cause.

Juventus is another corrupt example.

Even United. Cough!

Yet, we’re expected to respect ‘European Royalty’ clubs. My f***ing arse we should!

I agree with a Ric to a point, but after reading the RAWK City thread, nothing posted on here comes close.

They really are fan base apart from any other fan base. Their belief in self righteousness and entitlement is absolutely breathtaking. Giving Liverpool FC the title of ‘European Royalty’, is just one example of many.

When you look back at how their fans have behaved, sorry misbehaved over the decades across Europe and in England, you’d think they would show some humility. But no, there isn’t any.
Don’t get me wrong, they’re perhaps the most nauseatingly self-righteous fanbase out there. The notion that their club is somehow more special and virtuous than any other is frankly laughable. I’m starting to loathe them as much as United. I just think it’s really petty not to call them, or any other club, by their actual name. Same as when we get called “Citeh” or “Oil Money FC”, or whatever wank name they’re using on RAWK and Red Cafe these days.

That’s nearly as wank as calling them Candlepool, Dipperpool etc. Will never understand the urge to give other teams and players shit nicknames. It’s proper juvenile stuff. Why not just call them by their actual name?! I think seeing Salah called Salad is a new low, but I’m praying/hoping that’s down to autocorrect on their phones rather than anything else.
I’d just like to call them ****s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.