Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 more season of Klopp staring at our team warming up. But there is something telling me it could be good news, when things go wrong in Klopp world it goes tits up, see Dortmund last year and Liverpool last season. There is no way they can keep this up for another 4 seasons can they ?
If they keep rejuvenating the team as well as they have been doing there’s no reason why not. Konate is already ready to replace Matip and Luis Diaz one of the forwards.

i keep thinking about the possibility of them doing the quadruple and it’s genuinely turning my stomach. it absolutely cannot happen. it would ruin football for me.

Worse things happen. The new season starts in 3 months and, if the worst comes to the worst, the best they can do is the same again. They won't, of course, and it will feel like failure. Try to ignore the media and just concentrate on what City are doing.

Not looked but there's more than likely a complete meltdown taking place on RAWK... they were planning a minute's singing the American musical song for Raiola but they'll now have to get their grief junky fix somewhere else.

I swear if Klops teeth get any whiter they wont need floodlights at anfield, just get the twat to smile all game.

I dont get all this anti Klopp stuff...he is without doubt so far, the only manager to successfully lock horns with Pep in English football, a truly passionately brilliant manager, as is Pep, shirley it has to be good for the game, club supporters and especially the neutrals. I'm convinced some posters on here would hate Dyche or Lampard, for example, with equal passion if he was in the Klopps shoes.....The main thing is as long an untied don't get a sniff of anything for the next decade so much the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.