Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get all this anti Klopp stuff...he is without doubt so far, the only manager to successfully lock horns with Pep in English football, a truly passionately brilliant manager, as is Pep, shirley it has to be good for the game, club supporters and especially the neutrals. I'm convinced some posters on here would hate Dyche or Lampard, for example, with equal passion if he was in the Klopps shoes.....The main thing is as long an untied don't get a sniff of anything for the next decade so much the better.
1. I aint a neutral
2. I would hate mother teresa if she was in charge at klanfield
3. He is a ****

I dont get all this anti Klopp stuff...he is without doubt so far, the only manager to successfully lock horns with Pep in English football, a truly passionately brilliant manager, as is Pep, shirley it has to be good for the game, club supporters and especially the neutrals. I'm convinced some posters on here would hate Dyche or Lampard, for example, with equal passion if he was in the Klopps shoes.....The main thing is as long an untied don't get a sniff of anything for the next decade so much the better.
gran-torino-clint-eastwood.gif

The day we were cleared by CAS, he called it a bad day for football. He also never really praises the opposition when they defeat his team. He bigs up Pep and City only for his own benefit, to show they are underdogs and competing against a Goliath.

On the footballing side, absolutely brilliant. Much more pleasing to the eye than some of the City games these days.

1. I aint a neutral
2. I would hate mother teresa if she was in charge at klanfield
3. He is a ****
I agree on all this but, in Bingo's favour, he is not as big a twat as Mourinho and plays football in a more positive manner.
It will be fascinating to see what his next body modification will be. By the end of his new contract he will look weirder than Pete Burns.

He's a knobhead. Extremely poor loser, and funnily enough, it never seems to be his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.