Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think of all those scousers with there passport out of date trying to get to Paris they’ll be buying dinghies to get there.
Tories shooting scousers in dinghies would ironically be a vote winner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cough, Rodri vs Everton, cough
Oh in my original post i was referring to goals that were not given, or given that influenced results of matches.
You want me to start listing penalty decisions too, let's start with Everton's last weekend.
It's all bent in their favour pal.

The fuckers have every chance of doing the quad. they will have played every available game to them which is quite a feat. Going to be a very anxious month

I think what matters is what people do once they establish themselves, either through luck or privilege. If they give back and try to give others an opportunity that should be respected.

I'm from Manchester but now I live in Finnish Lapland.
I met a few Finnish Blues after a match a few years back but all were Finns.

I used to think exactly the same thing. I actually quite used to like Liverpool. I remember Emlyn Hughes on "A Question of Sport" and thought he was a lovely person. Nowadays I despise LiVARpool and everything they represent. It's of course coincidence that after thirty years, with United not able to compete, LiVARpool are getting all the decisions. They "wouldn’t want to see City running away with it" though.
Emlyn Hughes once told me to fuck off whilst we were waiting for a bus to take us from the gate to the plane at Arecife Airport.

In his defence, I was blind drunk and had just called him a 'fat scouse ****'.

Just think of all those scousers with there passport out of date trying to get to Paris they’ll be buying dinghies to get there.
Better still if there are huge delays at the Liverpool passport office through absenteeism.

Let's not kid ourselves. Newcastle will make it hard for them.... right up to the point that the referee awards the Dipper's a contentious free kick/penalty and then the flood gates will open.
...just like when Fabinho fell over in the 85th minute in 2019 and got a free kick awarded on the word of a liner stood 3 yards away from the 'incident'.

I have been trying to get the definitive answer as to how many penalties the dippers have conceded at Anfield in the P/L era, but with no luck so far.
Does anyone know?
(I do know that they have been awarded nearly 180 btw.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.