Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Smashing up Europe for decades”? I’ve been over 50 aways on the continent since our return from the ban, and never once seen anything “smashed up”. Have a go at us for Heysel by all means (if you think a tragedy is something to score points over) everyone else does, constantly. But don’t make stuff up eh hertsblue.

What is also wrong is a poster who 'can't be bothered to re-read and check' before posting all the lies the dippers have.
Bulgaria were fuming and made it known at every possible level what they thought of the British. They said that Britain were basically stating they had a third world legal system that could not be trusted. They had painstakingly investigated the very serious offence and 'we' trashed them.
Further, it put in jeopardy the virtual world wide agreement that prisoners could be transferred to jails in their own country to serve out their sentence.
Finally, as I've stated previously, a man feared for his own life but perhaps worse, the lives of his family if he didn't confess. The confession was not even relied on by Shields own solicitor as he knew it was a crock of shit. No football fan would ever threaten someone's life to make him confess to a very serious crime that he had not done........ but a gangster would.

Perfectly explained but in sympathy for others the scouse washing is an organised & clever system. They’ve created doubt over a country, judge, legal system & victims testimony off the back of a campaign created by Scouse gangsters (politicians) & lapped up by media sycophants so that anyone with just a passing interest thinks it’s another injustice.

This constant propaganda from their pals in the media regarding Nunez is beyond a joke. Nunez is a decent player but nowhere near an elite forward, basically an expensive Tony Cascarino.
Good call. That’s my 50 pence on the RoI qualifying for the next World Cup with Darwin O’Nunez up front.
I am getting all misty eyed for the new disco pants chant.

Perfectly explained but in sympathy for others the scouse washing is an organised & clever system. They’ve created doubt over a country, judge, legal system & victims testimony off the back of a campaign created by Scouse gangsters (politicians) & lapped up by media sycophants so that anyone with just a passing interest thinks it’s another injustice.
Also when Shields was old enough to be transferred from Hindley he wasn’t eligible for open conditions as he hadn’t admitted to the crime as per the rules regarding categorisation. Cue Scouse outcry and gets a transfer to Thorn Cross open jail totally against protocol at the time, might have changed now but I’ve been out of the system for a while.

What is also wrong is a poster who 'can't be bothered to re-read and check' before posting all the lies the dippers have.
Bulgaria were fuming and made it known at every possible level what they thought of the British. They said that Britain were basically stating they had a third world legal system that could not be trusted. They had painstakingly investigated the very serious offence and 'we' trashed them.
Further, it put in jeopardy the virtual world wide agreement that prisoners could be transferred to jails in their own country to serve out their sentence.
Finally, as I've stated previously, a man feared for his own life but perhaps worse, the lives of his family if he didn't confess. The confession was not even relied on by Shields own solicitor as he knew it was a crock of shit. No football fan would ever threaten someone's life to make him confess to a very serious crime that he had not done........ but a gangster would.
I really enjoy your posts always usually daft and I think we’re on the same wavelength humour wise - sick mainly or sic!
This post sent me to the internet . It’s all there isn’t it.
Keep up the good work.
Somehow these feral scumbag fuckpigs have grappled their way to the moral high ground and the lickspittle media are playing along.
Always the victims was never about Hillsborough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.