Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest sermon from the gift that keeps on giving, the Liverpool thought bank
We have a £50 million reserve keeper. The Liverpool Academy is the cradle of English Football

23 year old, straight-up £50 million abilities. We need to get Caoimihn Kelleher out on loan and let him light up the league and Europe. Because I'm can trust that our academy has Harvey Davies already lined up and ready for the big time.

What goes on in our academy is literally the reason why Premier League has been competitive last 5 years. We are nowhere near Man City in terms of budget but it's the academy that keeps us in the fight. Trent Alexander-Arnold, Joe Gomez, Caoimihn Kelleher, Curtis Jones, Calvin Ramsay, Nat Phillips, Rhys Williams, Neco Williams, Harvey Elliott, Fabio Carvalho. There's just a countless number of times these players have turned the tables on the big stage and kept the league competitive. And there's more lined up - Kaide Gordon, Ben Doak, Bajcetic.

This Is Melwood

I predicted this would happen, almost tongue in cheek really but also serious such is the levels of delusion in that cult, but even I thought they'd hold off at least a few months before claiming the likes of elliot, carvalho and ramsey who have never played in their academy as players from their academy.

They've named 10 players there from their "cradle of English football" 6 of them were bought in, most after making debuts elsewhere, 4 came through their academy and only 1 players regularly for them.

Bazunu, karius, Trippier, Mee, Tosin, larios, Lavia, Luiz, Sancho, Edozie, brooks, Iheanacho all currently playing in the Premier league having been with City at academy level. I've probably missed a few off and that's without even mentioning the ones actually playing for us already and the highly thought of kids out on loan,and then you've got the many more playing at top leagues in europe. That far eclipses anything the Liverpool academy have produced and we can't even stand up against what Chelsea's academy have churned out in recent times.

This is melwood? This is make believe.

The latest sermon from the gift that keeps on giving, the Liverpool thought bank

I predicted this would happen, almost tongue in cheek really but also serious such is the levels of delusion in that cult, but even I thought they'd hold off at least a few months before claiming the likes of elliot, carvalho and ramsey who have never played in their academy as players from their academy.

They've named 10 players there from their "cradle of English football" 6 of them were bought in, most after making debuts elsewhere, 4 came through their academy and only 1 players regularly for them.

Bazunu, karius, Trippier, Mee, Tosin, larios, Lavia, Luiz, Sancho, Edozie, brooks, Iheanacho all currently playing in the Premier league having been with City at academy level. I've probably missed a few off and that's without even mentioning the ones actually playing for us already and the highly thought of kids out on loan,and then you've got the many more playing at top leagues in europe. That far eclipses anything the Liverpool academy have produced and we can't even stand up against what Chelsea's academy have churned out in recent times.

Pushing it with Iheanacho tbh mate, wouldn't claim him as an academy player.

Let’s suppose a Dubai group buy them and they continue to play second fiddle to us. What’s the excuse then?

You missed off he who shall not be named, who plays for the scum

It’s a fantastic view into an alternative universe reading The Liverpool Thought Bank. The crying about our penalty on Saturday was delicious.

On their amazing youth policy, baring Gomez and Alexander Arnold non of those players have had any impact on what they have done in the last five years. Carvalho was bought from Fulham in the summer, they are almost as bad as the rags for claiming they have a good youth set up when they buy most of them in. If they are all about promoting youth why have they still got Milner turning out for them and their ageing squad of busted flushes?

If this crop of players they put out last night are so talented, why couldn’t they score in normal time against a 3rd tier side that has faced administration recently? Last time Klopp put the youth in they got gupped five nil off Aston Villa. They are a strange group of supporters who think they are the bestest in the world at everything, when the evidence says they aren’t.

They have moved from Melwood to Kirby.

The AXA training centre which is not popular with the players because they say it is too windy.

Always the victims.

It’s a fantastic view into an alternative universe reading The Liverpool Thought Bank. The crying about our penalty on Saturday was delicious.

On their amazing youth policy, baring Gomez and Alexander Arnold non of those players have had any impact on what they have done in the last five years. Carvalho was bought from Fulham in the summer, they are almost as bad as the rags for claiming they have a good youth set up when they buy most of them in. If they are all about promoting youth why have they still got Milner turning out for them and their ageing squad of busted flushes?

If this crop of players they put out last night are so talented, why couldn’t they score in normal time against a 3rd tier side that has faced administration recently? Last time Klopp put the youth in they got gupped five nil off Aston Villa. They are a strange group of supporters who think they are the bestest in the world at everything, when the evidence says they aren’t.
The best in the world, yet 'cant compete'. Not sure how they square that circle unless of course 'Abu Dhabi' are paying off all the officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.