Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAWK captured in all its morbid glory

--------------------------------
Quote from: Drinks Sangria on Today at 08:58:17 am

It's down to jealousy. Sadly, we live in a country that is steeped in jealousy and envy. A country that relishes and lauds failure as somehow glorious, whilst sniping at winners. It's the English way.

They see us as outsiders because we don't embrace their archaic, toxic ways. We work hard to win and, when we do, we celebrate it the way it should be celebrated. With fun and humour. Those outside of it hate seeing it. They wish it was them but, because it isn't, they pour scorn instead.

I learned years ago that in life it's better to be disliked for what you are, than be liked for something you're not. So, I say fuck the rest, and their self-harming fetish for seeing sportswashers killing the game they say they love. We are who and what we are. We celebrate what we win, and when we win we win legitimately. Abu Dhabi can say none of those things. The bitter, the sour, the envious and the jealous can just get on being consumed by their own bile and negativity.
:wave

« Last Edit: Today at 04:52:39 pm by Son of Spion »

---------------------------------------

Oh the pain they feel. Not just with City but the whole country. I am loving it. Its as entertaining as utd fans
I think Mr. Sangria is bang on with his first para.

Ironically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.