Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been seeing hearing that with Liverpool netspend under klopp he is doing miracles!

Well pep net spend is better than klopps that’s no excuse

Bingo in his press conference yesterday said I believe this is first time in 42 years an English and Scottish team have met in The Champions League.

So I'm taking the rags Vs Celtic in 2006 and us Vs Celtic in 2016 doesn't count then?

Scousers love re-writing history don't they?

I think he means first time the Scottish & English league champs have met in 42 years…..don’t tell him only he thinks that’s why they had a parade.

Always one for trying to take a positive from something....
Well we didnt lose against Brighton!
But my other highlight came when I watched Goldbridge on his Youtube (I just wanted to see his reactions)
I think it was when the 3rd or perhaps the 4th goal went in and he started to lose it. He came out with the classic and mic drop put down towards Pep......."And he's not even wearing socks"
Neither was Ten Haaaaaaaaag

Bingo’s World

* Tront can be one of the Worlds best ever right backs - Gary Rat.

I watched that last night on MNF, neville basically tore into tront saying he has no clue how to defend, and that he can't even stand properly, he backed it up with videos and was up jumping around like an idiot, then when neville knew time was running out he chipped in and said its a shame as tront could be the best the world has ever seen, "what do you think Jamie?" And then they unfortunately, not pre planned at all, ran out of time

I think he means first time the Scottish & English league champs have met in 42 years…..don’t tell him only he thinks that’s why they had a parade.
Is it the first time two British teams have met in the group stages? Not really sure there’s any significance to why that’s of any interest if so, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.