Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 minutes of some scouser sat in a bedsit in front of a shitty flag sellotaped to the wall?

It’s like one of those ISIS videos but even more deranged.

The twangy scouse gobshite is typical of a heretical faction that has emerged following a schism in the cult. The fan base has ruptured, the faithless blaming the toothy messiah for end of days, and the devout rallying round the great leader and blaming the deceitful deity FSG.

When Irish eyes aren't smiling...

King of Kings....

skysports-jurgen-klopp-liverpool_5747357.jpg

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Last edited:
These lot are insufferable
Just listening to one aftermatch review and some of the excuses are embarrassing
1 - covid - wtf???
2 - injuries - only team to have them apparently
3 - disappointed as nearly won the league - don’t remember them ever being in front
4 - champions league final - what went on outside

Shall I have a go…..
Going behind in every game not helping
Midfield is awful and leaves teams at their defence
Defence is not great especially that right back
Subs add nothing and make the team worse

Saw the headline old whiskey nose giving his advice on what the scousers need to do to get there season back on track, little city must be the only club he has never suggested how we needed to get on track before 2008. Tells me which club he hates the most the vile fucker.

We don't need any advice off that ****,comments he's made about us in recent years have been well and truly rammed down his throat,so he is probably cute enough to keep his trap shut now

These lot are insufferable
Just listening to one aftermatch review and some of the excuses are embarrassing
1 - covid - wtf???
2 - injuries - only team to have them apparently
3 - disappointed as nearly won the league - don’t remember them ever being in front
4 - champions league final - what went on outside

Shall I have a go…..
Going behind in every game not helping
Midfield is awful and leaves teams at their defence
Defence is not great especially that right back
Subs add nothing and make the team worse
Biggest excuse of all, its never their fault.

I think the FSG not investing narrative is a little bit of a red herring. They've spent big on Diaz and Nunez in the last 12 months on top of a decent fee for Jota. Keita was a little bit longer ago but was almost Rodri levels of investment. They committed a big salary bump to Salah. Kounate was a similar fee to Ake and double Akanji's. Thiago and Oxlade just can't stay fit. Tsimikas cost similar to Gomez and Akanji. They only place we've significantly out spent them is at right back and one of them plays mostly left back. we dropped a hell of a lot of money on Grealish but he's the only player we have that cost more than Nunez and Van Dijk.

FSG clearly aren't dropping Glazer cash but they've hardly been skinflint. Even Haaland (whatever is wages and agent fees) had a transfer fee affordable to pretty much every premier League team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.