Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Hamann comes out with this shite it means he will be there for the next decade. They had a drop off after they won the league. They’ve had another drop off pushing us close and losing the champions league final, Mane is a big loss to them and some of their other key players ain’t getting younger. However I still see this lot as our biggest threat, we can rule teams in or out of the title race in March. Mid October is way too early, we were way off the pace two seasons ago as an example.

Meniscus tear? I'm not sure but I think I remember some of our players having similar injuries and being out for around 6 weeks.

A big blow for them with the 'style' of football they choose to play. Nobody in their team hunts and chases long balls like Diaz.
Don't forget that he's one of the newer ones and has not been run into the ground for the last 5/6 seasons so is one of their main pressers up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.