Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
These idiots paid £35 million for Andy Carroll when he was worth ten bob :)
And now they just re-signed him for £85m!
Learning from history - not.

- beaten too it by Edinburgh123 ;-)

And that seems to be the gripe about us, they would have won it if it were for us, but because they haven't the league is uncompetitive as 1 team as won 4 out of 5. I bet if they had pipped us and it was 3/5 for them they would not be saying the league is rubbish, they would be saying that they are the best team anyone has ever seen and it should be lauded!
That's the nub of it, also that they are starting to see a decline and a realisation that their best team has now gone and others are rising such as Arsenal and dare I say United, Arsenal and Newcastle,

Klopp's going nowhere. It's a blip. No way will FSG let him go. He's done an awesome job there an let's face it, but for us they'd have won a few more titles. Someone done a great post about them being broken as they've had to hang on to our coat tails - that's bang on. They were fucking desperately close to winning all 4 trophies last season.

He's there for a good while yet - maybe back to back seasons out of the CL given the loss of money??
True but they were desperately close to winning absolutely nowt too..

I’ve noticed more and more they’re calling us Tory cunts online now.

They’re the weirdest set of football fans around.

Just strange strange people.
Strange coming from a club founded by a Tory politician. I think they even have a statue of him at the ground. They are the original Tory club ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.