Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right there isn't a logical reason for the 7 year curse/itch to happen but weirdly it is, and it's marvellous.

Footballer's are a superstitious lot and their cult following even more, therefore I hope the seven year theory gets pushed as hard as possible. Also don't forget the witch doctor's curse put on them for disrespecting the ACON and Mane. Anything that rattles them is great.

Footballer's are a superstitious lot and their cult following even more, therefore I hope the seven year theory gets pushed as hard as possible. Also don't forget the witch doctor's curse put on them for disrespecting the ACON and Mane. Anything that rattles them is great.

WTF, I didn't know that voodoo was involved.

Yeah! And don't forget the Anfield Witch...

maxresdefault.jpg

I've just seen on sky some Liverpool MP is advocating the Hillsborough disaster be taught in schools to stop chants about it.
Along with the history of 39 innocent Italians being killed and circa 600 injured due to rampaging Liverpool hooligans in Heysel stadium?
14 LFC supporters being found guilty of manslaughter.
In a nod to the slaughter and the mindless violence of LFC supporters getting all English supporters banned from Europe, LFC tried to hold a memorial service before their next fixture but it was drowned out by shameless ‘chanting‘.
IMO This should be pulled out from under the carpet and put on the curriculum in schools for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.