Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this incredibly funny, because we all know there's no such thing as a 7 year curse, and there's no reason for 7 years to be a meaningful number, and yet...it's happening again. And I think these things are really self-fulfilling. Liverpool players will read about how Dortmund's players were really tired and couldn't compete with Pep's Bayern and they'll feel more tired and think they can't beat Pep.

I find this incredibly funny, because we all know there's no such thing as a 7 year curse, and there's no reason for 7 years to be a meaningful number, and yet...it's happening again. And I think these things are really self-fulfilling. Liverpool players will read about how Dortmund's players were really tired and couldn't compete with Pep's Bayern and they'll feel more tired and think they can't beat Pep.

You're right there isn't a logical reason for the 7 year curse/itch to happen but weirdly it is, and it's marvellous.

There is no excuse for the way the dippers defend. Gomez,VanDick and Trent Alexander Arsehole look to be clueless and not anticipate if situations which is strange for someone who can see things others can’t .mental weakness is what it is

You're right there isn't a logical reason for the 7 year curse/itch to happen but weirdly it is, and it's marvellous.

The 7 year thing is funny, I think perhaps the more relevent time period is 3 years after the team has peaked.

Klopp's Dortmund peaked in 2012, they won their second title, got to the CL final, won the German Cup. Then by 2015 he was done.

Klopp's Liverpool peaked in 2019, they won the CL, essentially won the league in the 2019 half of it, won the supercup and club world cup. 3 years later he looks like he might be done.

I've just seen on sky some Liverpool MP is advocating the Hillsborough disaster be taught in schools to stop chants about it.

Get the lube out ready for Napoli lol

I reckon Real Madrid or Bayern next round for you boys so don't use all the lube. WIn WIn for us.

Can’t get past the paywall. Tell me they were relegated ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.