Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still pissing my sides at that first Leeds goal from the other night. To be fair, Gomez doesn't do much wrong and the slip from Allison can happen to anyone. However, what the fuck is van Dick doing? The Leeds player is a couple of yards behind him when he sets off and a second or so later is several yards in front! And that's not the first time he's been doing a statue impression this season - it happened against United when Sancho scored as well.
Gomez’ ball was shite, should have been between the edge of six yard box/penalty area, not 15 yards away heading towards the penalty spot

Having said that Virgin wasnt even looking, if he had been he would have cut it out!!

Yeah! And don't forget the Anfield Witch...

maxresdefault.jpg
Happy Halloween to the Anfield witch

Gomez’ ball was shite, should have been between the edge of six yard box/penalty area, not 15 yards away heading towards the penalty spot

Having said that Virgin wasnt even looking, if he had been he would have cut it out!!
Virgin was too busy addressing his hair net to realise

Strange coming from a club founded by a Tory politician. I think they even have a statue of him at the ground. They are the original Tory club ;-)
They must have had an absolute field day when we got Lampard. LOOK AT NASTY EVERTON MANAGED BY A TORY. It's like Graeme Souness never happened.

I am impresswed with the eagerness on here to diss (cuss) Liverpool...60 odd pages since I last checked in.
I did ponder once again after the leeds result...How bad City must have been to lose to us?

Once again, doing my positivity thing again....At least this will cause all the complete loons and blinkered supprters to face a little reality. to realise how fast things can change and that nobody has a right to be at the top, it is on merit and has to be worked for.

i can only hope that form returns to some, that we get those few back who remain injured and that Klopp's and FSGs minds have been focussed on the fact that there needs to be a re-think about the team. Mane's loss ahs shown how much we relied on the functioning front 3 to compensate from the basic workmen/industry in midfield. As good as Thiago may be, he cannot do everything on his own and always has that rash tackle and mistake in him. Fail to adress it quickly will make even top 4 out of reach (it's a tough ask even now)

I am impresswed with the eagerness on here to diss (cuss) Liverpool...60 odd pages since I last checked in.
I did ponder once again after the leeds result...How bad City must have been to lose to us?

Once again, doing my positivity thing again....At least this will cause all the complete loons and blinkered supprters to face a little reality. to realise how fast things can change and that nobody has a right to be at the top, it is on merit and has to be worked for.

i can only hope that form returns to some, that we get those few back who remain injured and that Klopp's and FSGs minds have been focussed on the fact that there needs to be a re-think about the team. Mane's loss ahs shown how much we relied on the functioning front 3 to compensate from the basic workmen/industry in midfield. As good as Thiago may be, he cannot do everything on his own and always has that rash tackle and mistake in him. Fail to adress it quickly will make even top 4 out of reach (it's a tough ask even now)

I put it down to voodoo and witches in the corridors at Anfield mate ;)

The 7 year thing is funny, I think perhaps the more relevent time period is 3 years after the team has peaked.

Klopp's Dortmund peaked in 2012, they won their second title, got to the CL final, won the German Cup. Then by 2015 he was done.

Klopp's Liverpool peaked in 2019, they won the CL, essentially won the league in the 2019 half of it, won the supercup and club world cup. 3 years later he looks like he might be done.
Who managed Bayern in the year 2015.lol

There is no excuse for the way the dippers defend. Gomez,VanDick and Trent Alexander Arsehole look to be clueless and not anticipate if situations which is strange for someone who can see things others can’t .mental weakness is what it is
Vain Dick was woeful against Leeds: he wasn't concentrating for the first and just seems to watch as Gonads flicks the ball back to his keeper. Way too slow. And he dithers for their second, as if he was too scared to commit himself one way or the other.

I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.