Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they don’t have any money to pay big wages, I bet Mane is fucking fuming lol

Bernardo really was everyone in the country here!

I'll never tire of that pic, almost as good as the gif of the rags at the stadium of light in 2012. It's not just Bernardo, it's the carefully crafted half-arsed approach from all the lads - casual disinterested claps, hi Viz, training tips, all while the dippers listen to the clapping echo round the empty stadium.

It’s a huge wage and he was wank for the last 5 months of the season. I’m relative insouciant about them extending him.
Definitely not wank but that contract is something of a gamble and has a stink of desperation about it,especially with deserting them.
Hopefully it will unsettle some of their other cunts,who will want parity,and that might lead to a bit of unrest for the hypocrites.

they have just been Rooney`d! lol The silly dippers have just made him bigger than the club and now their other top players are now going to be wanting higher wages! It seems they have given Salad a £150,000 a week pay rise??? I would imagine Van Dick has a parity clause in his contract and i read somewhere that he was the top earner on £220,000 a week so if true then he`s going to get a huge rise as well?

It is nothing but a great signing. Salah looks after himself so will easily be able to perform for the next 3 years, rarely injured and fully versed in the system Liverpool play, used to the Premier League and one of the top 5/6 forwards in the world. Salah leaving would have seriously weakened Liverpool but as it is they look a lot stronger going into next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.