Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They looked a very poor side tonight, injuries are starting to catch up with them.
Terrence trent derby and dick van dyke got exposed completely tonight
Mr sideways and backwards and the mercenary was a poor midfield combination.
Mo Salad is still looking to get mane in, but he is gone and with jota injured and mr glasgow kiss suspended, nobody is there to attack the ball in.
I do not wish serious injury on any player, so just hope they get a hatfull of niggly recurring ones, keeping players out for a few games at a time, preventing any building of any sort of team spirit or momentum.
The lot of em looked completely shot.

I can't believe how bad the dippers were tonight. I know they had a few first team players but still should of having enough to best a shit Rags team.

The lose of Mane is looking huge! He said their main man really, His movement creating spaces for his mates. They seem to be struggling to open teams up at the minute.

No midfield to create anything apart from Thiago and he's a sick note. Milner, Elliott and Henderson as a midfield three is fucking horrendous.

Hopefully the twats drop more points in the next few weeks and put the dippers out of the picture.

I can't believe how bad the dippers were tonight. I know they had a few first team players but still should of having enough to best a shit Rags team.

The lose of Mane is looking huge! He said their main man really, His movement creating spaces for his mates. They seem to be struggling to open teams up at the minute.

No midfield to create anything apart from Thiago and he's a sick note. Milner, Elliott and Henderson as a midfield three is fucking horrendous.

Hopefully the twats drop more points in the next few weeks and put the dippers out of the picture.
They look an old team all of a sudden. Know they have a few out but they had arguably 9 of their best players on the field…. Awful performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.