Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am absolutely fascinated by their decision not to change colours to black and make a boiler plate "we are saddened to hear..." tweet like everyone else.

Very odd thing for a multibillion dollar American owned business to do.
Every other American ran club has in the league.

Sure it means little in the grand scheme of things but it just sums them up.

I am absolutely fascinated by their decision not to change colours to black and make a boiler plate "we are saddened to hear..." tweet like everyone else.

Very odd thing for a multibillion dollar American owned business to do.
It's odd as fuck. Be interesting to see what they do with the minute's silence because if their fans act like cunts, which they will, they'll get hammered all over. I think in the event of this happening, we should never have to deal with their multiple annual minute's silences for hillsborough ever again.

It's odd as fuck. Be interesting to see what they do with the minute's silence because if their fans act like cunts, which they will, they'll get hammered all over. I think in the event of this happening, we should never have to deal with their multiple annual minute's silences for hillsborough ever again.
It will be let's cheer her life for a minute, It's absolutely impossible for these rats to do the minutes silence.

If they don't observe a minutes silence then not even their media shills can cover that one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.