Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, this isn’t exclusive to Liverpool fans - it was a Gillingham fan who brought it up - but I hate it when people claim they wouldn’t support their team if they went the way of City, or it would ruin football for them. Bullshit. If Liverpool got an Arab sugar daddy who won them trophies every season, I doubt loads of their fans would turn blue.

they are lying

A narrow victory at home against a team struggling at the bottom of the table, at a time when the league is the only competition you are in .... and this is deserving of "Liverpool plot late Champions League push"? Plot? As if the manager does more than put out the strongest team he can, encourage the players, study the opposition ... but why "plot" as if there was a Master Strategy, a Cunning Plan? Is this just the BBC and a failure to understand the meaning of words, so plot means "make an effort" or "try hard" - a bit of random positivity? Anyway Klopp himself seems to think that there's something significant going on, by stressing the fact that this makes "two wins in a row".

I caught a bit of their game yesterday (channel surfing mistake) and they were discussing the chap with the spider on his head and how natural he is in his new role. Apparently that's where he was always destined to play and where he played as a young scrote. They even complimented bingo and the genius change of position even though not too many moons ago bingo was saying spidey-head was the best right back in the world. Anyone playing him elsewhere was a mutton brain !!

Bingo is a one dimensional tactic poaching, soft-arse whinging banana split of a manager and he's been found out.

A narrow victory at home against a team struggling at the bottom of the table, at a time when the league is the only competition you are in .... and this is deserving of "Liverpool plot late Champions League push"? Plot? As if the manager does more than put out the strongest team he can, encourage the players, study the opposition ... but why "plot" as if there was a Master Strategy, a Cunning Plan? Is this just the BBC and a failure to understand the meaning of words, so plot means "make an effort" or "try hard" - a bit of random positivity? Anyway Klopp himself seems to think that there's something significant going on, by stressing the fact that this makes "two wins in a row".

Yeah some proper Machiavellian tactics by Klopp and his band of not so merry men. Play shit for an entire season, get dumped out of every competition they are in, to then try and put the effort in for the last seven games, the premier league won’t know what’s hit them.

I was out last night with some dippers and here are some snippets of what they've heard from trusted sources, no less...

Mount has already agreed to join them and the contract is ready to be signed.
Ditto Gravenburch.
Bellingham is staying in Dortmund next season because he wants to join them in 2024!

Also Arnold is better in midfield (after 1 game) than Kev and of course i got the usual we are cheat barbs and if we win the title it'll be bad for football as it's boring.

It's always a good laugh drinking with the dippers :-))
Why on earth did you go out with them? I am on the way home after a night in Warwick after yesterday's game. Have stopped at a service station on the toll road. Far too many in red going the other way.

I still don't think the gurning cheerleader will be there next season. The way his team have fucked up this season, and the speed with which they've done it, says to me there is something going on that we don't know about.
To fall so heavily behind the leaders within such a relatively short space of time is indicative of inner turmoil, regardless of what enamel man says in public.
From battling for the Prem to mid-table mediocrity doesn't usually happen overnight. The decline is usually spread out over a much larger time frame, a season or two, maybe. But Mr Colgate has achieved it in record time, and is trying to convince everybody that it's all because of Mane leaving.

Utter codswallop. This season his team has looked tired and disjointed, going through the motions, playing like they've only just woken up from hibernation. Compare this to the past couple of seasons when they've been like Mr Burns' hounds when he releases them: all guns blazing, a thousand miles an hour, chasing everything that moves. It wasn't as if they played like they were motivated, they played like their bodies were forcing them to run fast, as if they had no option. And it was like this game after game after game. Pretty much the same eleven, no rotation, same players. And every game had the same pattern - a bunch of red-shirted Speedy Gonzales play-a-likes hurtling about with reckless abandon. And the gurning çunt on the sidelines, the bastard love child of Yootha Joyce and Esther Rantzen, fizzing and popping like a kaleidoscopic Catherine Wheel.
You watch them nowadays and they perform like they've each been individually stuffed full of mega-strength sedatives.

Everytime sky skysports/talkssport talk about Liverpool the narrative is like they done it all on a budget and klopps a miracle worker! When they talk about city it’s the total opposite!

I still don't think the gurning cheerleader will be there next season. The way his team have fucked up this season, and the speed with which they've done it, says to me there is something going on that we don't know about.
To fall so heavily behind the leaders within such a relatively short space of time is indicative of inner turmoil, regardless of what enamel man says in public.
From battling for the Prem to mid-table mediocrity doesn't usually happen overnight. The decline is usually spread out over a much larger time frame, a season or two, maybe. But Mr Colgate has achieved it in record time, and is trying to convince everybody that it's all because of Mane leaving.

Utter codswallop. This season his team has looked tired and disjointed, going through the motions, playing like they've only just woken up from hibernation. Compare this to the past couple of seasons when they've been like Mr Burns' hounds when he releases them: all guns blazing, a thousand miles an hour, chasing everything that moves. It wasn't as if they played like they were motivated, they played like their bodies were forcing them to run fast, as if they had no option. And it was like this game after game after game. Pretty much the same eleven, no rotation, same players. And every game had the same pattern - a bunch of red-shirted Speedy Gonzales play-a-likes hurtling about with reckless abandon. And the gurning çunt on the sidelines, the bastard love child of Yootha Joyce and Esther Rantzen, fizzing and popping like a kaleidoscopic Catherine Wheel.
You watch them nowadays and they perform like they've each been individually stuffed full of mega-strength sedatives.

Could still finish in the top 4 though this season,remarkably and unfortunately.

He be going nowhere then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.