Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I don't know. Why not start an investigation? Get panorama involved or some other investigative body. Oh wait ...there was an investigation remember? The day after the game UEFA and the French authorities said that all the problems were caused by there being thousands of fake tickets. This causes delays at the turnstiles leading to disorder and crushing that led to the police using teargas and batons to quell. Except it was a lie. A few officials at that press conference resigned as a result. A long investigation into what happened was then done. This investigation came down in favour of the Liverpool fans version of events. As a result many will now get compensation. Don't let your hatred of the scouse fuckers actually blind you to the truth. Some of our fans are getting as bad as the scousers.

1. UEFA fucked up by offering LFC digital tickets or paper tickets. UEFA should have told Liverpool it was digital tickets only. Real Madrid asked for and got digital tickets. Apparently there were no incidents at their end of the ground. The Real Madrid fans were in their seats on time, before the match started, and watching the pre-match spectacle.
2. LFC fucked up on purpose by requesting paper tickets. Why? There was no reason to request paper tickets instead of digital tickets.
3. After the trouble there was little or no mention in the English sports and national news media of all the fake tickets being touted and sold on social media and in Paris, even though the evidence was free and accessible. Scouse washed!

Dublin.

I take it it’s only digital tickets? Let’s see what happens if Liverpool get to Dublin and Liverpool fans can only gain entry into the ground with digital tickets. No fake tickets. No jibbing in. No rushing the turnstiles. Etc.

As regards Istanbul. My digital ticket for the CL final was checked on 2, maybe on 3 separate occasions on route to the stadium. 2 times at 2 different tube stations, and 1 time at a train station. Before entering the ground my digital ticket was checked 2 times. 5 times in total.

I took pictures of the queues outside the ground which were long. No trouble. Everyone standing in line patiently, if a little frustrated. I’ll post the pictures tomorrow.

1. UEFA fucked up by offering LFC digital tickets or paper tickets. UEFA should have told Liverpool it was digital tickets only. Real Madrid asked for and got digital tickets. Apparently there were no incidents at their end of the ground. The Real Madrid fans were in their seats on time, before the match started, and watching the pre-match spectacle.
2. LFC fucked up on purpose by requesting paper tickets. Why? There was no reason to request paper tickets instead of digital tickets.
3. After the trouble there was little or no mention in the English sports and national news media of all the fake tickets being touted and sold on social media and in Paris, even though the evidence was free and accessible. Scouse washed!

Dublin.

I take it it’s only digital tickets? Let’s see what happens if Liverpool get to Dublin and Liverpool fans can only gain entry into the ground with digital tickets. No fake tickets. No jibbing in. No rushing the turnstiles. Etc.

As regards Istanbul. My digital ticket for the CL final was checked on 2, maybe on 3 separate occasions on route to the stadium. 2 times at 2 different tube stations, and 1 time at a train station. Before entering the ground my digital ticket was checked 2 times. 5 times in total.

I took pictures of the queues outside the ground which were long. No trouble. Everyone standing in line patiently, if a little frustrated. I’ll post the pictures tomorrow.

I managed to get into the ground two hours before kick off last June. What happened in Paris in 2022, there was not a chance I was missing any of the game in Istanbul because of any potential fuck ups by Uefa so made the decision to go earlier.

Instead what we faced were long lines for getting anything as much as a drink of water for stupid prices. Then the ultimate shit show of being crammed in stood up on a bus going nowhere for four hours. Whoever gets to the final this year will have lucked out it being at Wembley rather than a stadium in the middle of nowhere with awful methods to transport fans to and from the venue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.