Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

City fans should have got together and put a case for the shambles of Istanbul.

I hate the scousers and they don't help themselves but what they had to put up with in Paris was dreadful. A shitehole of a place with violent police and mobs of feral gangs. Come to think of it..... similar to Liverpool lol.

A situation that they brought on themselves.

Personally I’d gladly donate a few quid to the Parisian police rubber bullet fund.

City fans should have got together and put a case for the shambles of Istanbul.

I hate the scousers and they don't help themselves but what they had to put up with in Paris was dreadful. A shitehole of a place with violent police and mobs of feral gangs. Come to think of it..... similar to Liverpool lol.
Klopp did encourage ticketless supporters to travel.

Klopp did encourage ticketless supporters to travel.

He did but that was to go and enjoy it in the fan parks and be in the city to soak up the atmosphere. It can be twisted to encouraging fans to go and try and jib in but he obviously didn't mean that. Of course their fans need no encouragement to do that.

He did but that was to go and enjoy it in the fan parks and be in the city to soak up the atmosphere. It can be twisted to encouraging fans to go and try and jib in but he obviously didn't mean that. Of course their fans need no encouragement to do that.
A recipe for a clusterfuck. Don't get me wrong they aren't completely to blame. The Paris policing was brutal.

A reciepe for a clusterfuck. Don't get me wrong they aren't completely to blame.

I hate the fuckers myself but look every set of fans go to the City where the final is being held without tickets. The French police are cunts as anybody who has come across them will testify. They don't like the English either, whether the scouse idiots like to say they're not English, to the French police they are.

A situation that they brought on themselves.

Personally I’d gladly donate a few quid to the Parisian police rubber bullet fund.
There was definitely a fuck up by the Police and UEFA.

There's some blame on Klopp for encouraging fans to turn up, and also for those fans who had fake tickets/tried to jib, but the majority of people queuing will have been normal fans who had paid for their tickets.

The Merseyside police had apparently warned them about fakes in circulation, but the plan they put in place to deal with it (extra checks and bottlenecks), just slowed things down, and it was also going to fail and end in a massive clusterfuck.

I don't understand the silence around the fact that there were a lot of fakes/jibbers, but I suspect if most of us had been in that situation with a genuine ticket, we'd be looking at the Police/UEFA as the main culprits.

Just been shown this from that gobshite forum

Poor lad, got upset once Everton start giving some back. He seems to forget the two footed tackles that Stevie Me would send into Everton palyers. He forgets the Dirt Kuyt kung fu kick, and he has oddly forgot the vile Jimmy 'Shithouse' Case, who ended the career of Geoff Nulty with that horror tackle. He should remember the Jimmy Case one as his fans sang about it proudly for years.

Then again, I must be lying, none of this ever happened, swept under the carpet, never to be spoken about again for fear of upsetting the media darlings. The fact that they actually believe what they write and say is incredible. Bunch of cunts all of them. No wonder nobody likes them. Pages and pages of them on that forum wanting us relegated even though they never give us a second thought ha ha.

Enjoy your quad you rats

KAGS

Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 14-08-25 Everton - The 777 Unflushables.png

Just thinking about our last game at dipperpool and the fact the team bus took a different route.
City should have sent a dummy bus along the original route, to see if the coach was attacked.

Doing a detour and the press/media not covering why it was unsafe for City to travel that route. If the dummy coach was attacked it would have shown the world the reason.

The scousers are wankers, especially in numbers and certainly don't help themselves. The whole organisation in Paris was horrendous though and the police there just gas and baton everybody if there's a disturbance regardless as to who's right and wrong. Huge gangs of local thugs looking to jib in and rob people added to the chaos.
What that football club do very well, as a club, managers, players and fans is stick together. Ours don't. We are fragmented. You see it in the discussion on season card increases. "I'm alright, if you can't afford it don't go. It's only £2 a game" and so on. On the Istanbul fiasco you had some saying they had a great time, they didn't have any problems, so trying to dilute the fact many did.
If Pep, the chairman, players and officials of our club would have come out and said our fans suffered terrible problems getting to and from the stadium, it's not acceptable in Europe's top event, it needs investigating it wouldn't have been brushed under the carpet.
Maybe it's more a Mancunian thing with our fans. We're more laid back and just grin and put up with it. Scousers scream blue murder. We might not like it but it gets them results.
Maybe , but why only at the dippers end .It seems, but of course I wasn't there, that at the Madrid end all was well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.