Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despise is far too polite a word. They shove istree down everyone's throat whilst ignoring that very word when it doesn't fit the narrative. Every win is a prelude to another premier league title! Heysel, swept under the carpet. Racism ignored (in fact supported), chickens counted in 13/14 and their suspect behaviour in the early part of the 20th century (too far back in history, no doubt!)
On Saturday, a banner with their favourite four letter acronym, with the A swapped for a picture of the Eifel tower. The mawkish bastards must've been in their element.
The other thing to remember about them is that they almost always beat us in the premier league and yet have still never won it. It seems that the outcome of our games are irrelevant to the destination of the title. Battles and wars spring to mind.
they will have been gutted about the timing of Saturdays fixture they could have really gone for it with their obsession for grief(when it suits),bet they felt all left out...wouldn't surprise me 1 bit if they do 'their bit' at weekend against Swansea......

I wouldn't worry about them,let them believe they are on the up don't forget they lost at home to palace who in turn lost at home to Sunderland tonight,lots of odd results over the last few weeks and none more so than at our ground Saturday,one result out of many makes for nothing in the long haul..fuck them let them have their two minutes of glory ....

They comprehensiveley outplayed us and I admire their manager hugely, he'll do vey good things there, given some patience and a couple of transfer windows. Unlike most I'd wager, i think our league doesn't really have any fantastic sides, certainly none at the same level as Munich or Baarcelona for instance.
Klopp knows he could win the premiership here, the competition isn't too fierce.

Well we might as well all give up now that Klopp is here - according to some.

Let the dippers crow, let them start thinking they're going to win the league forever and ever. Let's see how they handle it when the expectations soar - when they will be expected to win the league as a minimum. This season is an absolute free hit for Klopp - no one expects him to win the league, so if he does, wow, if he doesn't, no big deal. But next season, well that will be a whole new ball game.

...and for those who think City, Rags, Arsenal, Spurs (who look terrific at the moment) and Chelsea are just going to stand aside to avoid being trampled by Klopp's march to glory - well they might just be in for a bit of a shock.

As an aside, I think City are only just at the start of their planned journey - the fireworks have'nt even been lit yet.

Well we might as well all give up now that Klopp is here - according to some.

Let the dippers crow, let them start thinking they're going to win the league forever and ever. Let's see how they handle it when the expectations soar - when they will be expected to win the league as a minimum. This season is an absolute free hit for Klopp - no one expects him to win the league, so if he does, wow, if he doesn't, no big deal. But next season, well that will be a whole new ball game.

...and for those who think City, Rags, Arsenal, Spurs (who look terrific at the moment) and Chelsea are just going to stand aside to avoid being trampled by Klopp's march to glory - well they might just be in for a bit of a shock.

As an aside, I think City are only just at the start of their planned journey - the fireworks have'nt even been lit yet.
I agree with all you say but when it comes to us the only thing imo which has hampered our season, and will continue to do so and make me doubt if we'll win the league is the vast amount of injuries we have got, and will keep on getting through the season.

They watched their team tear apart the league favourites on their home turf after selling us their best prospect.
I don't blame the fans for milking it. I bailed on 88 minutes on Saturday because I had to get back to work and I'll tell you something, walking behind the SS and hearing Liverpool songs belting out loud and proud was fucking sickening.
Football is all about days like Saturday. One set of fans are happy as fucking Larry whilst the other set are dejected. Sadly it was our turn for the latter this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.