Liverpool V City post match discussion.

I thought our attacking presence looked better with Dzeko on the field. He should have got the goal for 3-2 though!

danburge82 said:
andrewmswift said:
Cheadle Blue said:
what the fuck are that scouse shite complaining about? gifted another goal by the ref at anfield. fucking disgrace. the minute we get back in the game and get on top, they get a fucking bent decision and score from it. horrible *****. glad we got what we deserved though, and we fucking did deserve it!!!!!! for any scouse crap that comes on

no shit. if that free kick isn't given (and therefore the bogus goal) we go on to win 1-3. they were on the ropes. FUCK YOU MARINER, that's two points now the refs have cost us
At full speed, without seeing any replays, did you know it had hit his leg first? People like this make me laugh. That will be a free kick every time as refs don't see the replays...I'll say it again REFS DON'T SEE THE REPLAYS!

Correct but even without a replay you can easily judge it wasn't intended.

If we'd played our normal 4-3-2-1 from the start I think we would have won comfortably. V frustrating it took so long until almost the end to change it.

danburge82 said:
andrewmswift said:
Cheadle Blue said:
what the fuck are that scouse shite complaining about? gifted another goal by the ref at anfield. fucking disgrace. the minute we get back in the game and get on top, they get a fucking bent decision and score from it. horrible *****. glad we got what we deserved though, and we fucking did deserve it!!!!!! for any scouse crap that comes on

no shit. if that free kick isn't given (and therefore the bogus goal) we go on to win 1-3. they were on the ropes. FUCK YOU MARINER, that's two points now the refs have cost us
At full speed, without seeing any replays, did you know it had hit his leg first? People like this make me laugh. That will be a free kick every time as refs don't see the replays...I'll say it again REFS DON'T SEE THE REPLAYS!

at full speed i didn't think it hit his arm at all, so whats your point?

We were shit most of the match so it is a good point for me. Waited better display form the team tho.

We need to get more points from away matches this season so this is not improvement from last year at Anfield but at least we didnt lose.

Stop conceding two goals per league match!

Shocking didnt deserve anything from that game
Kolo please leave I beg you.

We miss aguero loads.

did we even have a midfield today? :s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.