Liverpool V City post match discussion.

Shauntheprofitmachine said:
Sparkys-Army said:
Dzeko is consistent of hitting row z.

Dzeko changed the game, get off his case.

Agreed. He dropped off deep and played the ball wide for milner? who crossed for the goal. He won a few long balls too and probably should have scored from the cross on the left, but he got in the position and looked lively.

Cheadle Blue said:
danburge82 said:
andrewmswift said:
no shit. if that free kick isn't given (and therefore the bogus goal) we go on to win 1-3. they were on the ropes. FUCK YOU MARINER, that's two points now the refs have cost us
At full speed, without seeing any replays, did you know it had hit his leg first? People like this make me laugh. That will be a free kick every time as refs don't see the replays...I'll say it again REFS DON'T SEE THE REPLAYS!

at full speed i didn't think it hit his arm at all, so whats your point?

this, thought it was straight off his chest, which honestly was a fucking hell of a lot closer than it hitting his arm directly

Pleased with the point after being behind twice in the game but Marriner giving them that free kick robbed us of the win. Mancini changed things bringing Rodwell on and we looked tons better when we got a grip in midfield. No doubt Redknapp junior will be giving them all the plaudits. We definitely finished the game stronger. Still much work to be done but a big effort from everyone. Silva looks in a different league when he plays like that, albeit against a tiring defence.

Sunny Coast Blue said:
Dzeko getting there, in position anyway, and good pressure for carlos goal. Mario doesnt want it period

mario needs to stop actin like a rap star and become a footballer or he may as well fuck off as far as im concerned,patience is wearing a bit thin with him now,his effort levels arent doing it for me.

andrewmswift said:
danburge82 said:
andrewmswift said:
anyone going to slate rodwell? no? didn't fuckin think so.

mariner gifted them a goal.
How the hell can he see the deflection off his leg when the ball is smashed that hard and Rodwell is flying through the air? That will be a given as hand ball by every ref, every time.

so the referee should always give the wrong decision? some fuckin standard that is
Until a video ref is brought in, yes, unfortunately, that's what will happen. It's wrong, it's shit, it's what happens when a ref sees things once, at one speed, from one angle, at pitch level and has to make a decision there and then.

I can't fathom how people can't see that refs don't see the replays!

Great spirit

Passing was often poor when we were not even being pressed

Joe Allen MOTM? Should have been Tevez by a mile

SKY claiming we were gifted our goals? Lpool scored through a defensive mistake and a freekick that should not have been given

Silva and Dzeko both looked a bit brighter

Good substitutions by Mancini

We miss Barry

Sparkys-Army said:
Dzeko is consistent of hitting row z.

Fucking clueless that.

Introducing Dzeko changed the game quite a bit for us. He forced that Skrtel error ultimately helping us get a point.

As far as two missed shots, guess what - so did Balo, and how about Tevez "volley" at the end...that doesnt mean SHIT.

Good work from Dzeko IMO.

Hope we don't test formations again. Least we've give the scousers false hope that they are any good haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.