Liverpool v City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jollylescott said:
cleavers said:
Marvin said:
David Silva is now on 4 yellows.
That's fine then, he'll play. If he gets a yellow, he can have a rest against Palace.

Marv according to the sites I have looked at he is on 3. I am fairly certain he was on 3 prior to the Fulham game, and I don't recall him picking up one in that game?
the fa.com

Javi Garcia is also on 4 cards.

I didn't see him pick up a yellow at Fulham. Maybe Silva went into the game on 4 yellows?

It's unlikely the FA web-site is wrong

Marvin said:
jollylescott said:
cleavers said:
That's fine then, he'll play. If he gets a yellow, he can have a rest against Palace.

Marv according to the sites I have looked at he is on 3. I am fairly certain he was on 3 prior to the Fulham game, and I don't recall him picking up one in that game?
the fa.com

Javi Garcia is also on 4 cards.

I didn't see him pick up a yellow at Fulham. Maybe Silva went into the game on 4 yellows?

It's unlikely the FA web-site is wrong

Silva got a yellow in the cup so is 4

King Geedorah said:
If Kompany gets booked early it could be a long 90 minutes against Suarez.

This is what I'm hoping for, early bookings for any of your players with Suarez being a magician should help us. Hopefully refs have taken note that he's stopped going down when you brush past him, meaning - he won't be cheating his way to pens ;-)

There midfield is not in the same league as ours imo. If we score a goal early, we can easily put 3 or 4 past them at home.

Kompany will bully suarez just like he did to rooney earlier in the season in the derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.