Liverpool Vs City (CC) Post Match Discussion Thread

cleavers said:
No17 said:
cleavers said:
Well in future do it in english please.

point taken mate ;)

P.S. Kolarov cross last night...the only one that was good enough and Dzeko gets at the end of it....those are the things I was telling you about...
Its not like I haven't watched and played football for over 40 years, I think I know what crossing a ball to a centre forward can create, the problem is Kolorov rarely puts in a decent cross, (in fact we don't possess a player who can put in a decent cross in the squad unfortunately), and Mancini does not want to play football with wingers, I'm sure I mentioned that too. Dzeko is also capable of receiving the ball centrally, and turning, earlier in the season he was good at it, he's quite good at running on to through balls, but just now his touch isn't there, and his positioning for making those runs isn't great either. Its called being off form, and outfield wise last night I thought he was probably our second best player, which shows how poor the rest were if I'm honest.

Last night was the wrong team selection, simple as that.

Barry? Nasri? Richards? Clichy? All of them can made a brilliant cross. That s not the point, it s the tactics. Mancini is focusing Silva, to do that best other Players need to keep the ball on the ground. A decent cross comes (mostly) from an quality wing outplay, that s what s not happing now days. When Mancini clearly force the Fullbacks to go on nd take the the space, nd they manage to outplay quickly 2 3 4 defenders then you can say we don t ave decent crossing suply, but now it s nonsense.

ps. Sta ima?

pominoz said:
balkanno said:
pominoz said:
[/b]

Most of the "defectives" on here support Manchester City, not one player.
Now please fuck off and take your mates with you.

You sound like you ave an kangaroo in your vagina.

Ooohhh, i am so upset, a Dzeko bum boy is trying to insult me.

I have had a great Australia day until i saw the shit your countrymen keep on posting on here every time your hero plays like shit and gets pulled up on it.

Ps, what the fuck was you trying to say to insult me?

Well, get a life then, mate! If you can get upset by two posts which are nothing less but the truth, then you have some serious issues. ;)

Dzeko played shite for 70 minutes. For 20 minutes he was great. He created one great opportunity, he scored a goal which would have been enough, if there was no guys like Lescott and co. in the defence + he was fouled in a penalty area.

But somehow a man gets an impression that he was still the worst player on the pitch... THAT is what bothers me, ok? I hope you understand what i think.

To win at Liverpool, you've got to be at your best, even when they aren't. No away team has won there this season - I think statto said we haven't won there for 9 years.
You have to overcome them, the atmosphere, and what is usually a 'homer' referree. That's exactly as it was last night. We were poor by our early season high standards, but with that team selection, a victory for us wasn't expected.
It was a bit unfair the way it all happened, but, without Hart's excellence, we would have been well and truly stuffed, so, good luck to them in the final, which I'm sure they will win.
Pity it isn't us. Paid the penalty for selecting a shyte team, and for not winning at home - a 1-1 draw would have been good enough at home, in retrospect.

Hopefully Mancini pulls the title atleast. if he doesn't....it could well cost his job. Let's be honest...overall our season hasn't been great. Just good, because of the league form.

But going out so early in CL and Fa cup is disappointing. In the coming season he coud be sacked for that even if he wins the league. The board will want to see Mancini peform well in the CL and cups along with the league.

But the league will be enough for this season.

BlueCityfan said:
Hopefully Mancini pulls the title atleast. if he doesn't....it could well cost his job. Let's be honest...overall our season hasn't been great. Just good, because of the league form.

But going out so early in CL and Fa cup is disappointing. In the coming season he coud be sacked for that even if he wins the league. The board will want to see Mancini peform well in the CL and cups along with the league.

But the league will be enough for this season.

Sigh.

the blue panther said:
To win at Liverpool, you've got to be at your best, even when they aren't. No away team has won there this season - I think statto said we haven't won there for 9 years.
You have to overcome them, the atmosphere, and what is usually a 'homer' referree. That's exactly as it was last night. We were poor by our early season high standards, but with that team selection, a victory for us wasn't expected.
It was a bit unfair the way it all happened, but, without Hart's excellence, we would have been well and truly stuffed, so, good luck to them in the final, which I'm sure they will win.
Pity it isn't us. Paid the penalty for selecting a shyte team, and for not winning at home - a 1-1 draw would have been good enough at home, in retrospect.
Wow, someone on here with an unbiased, respective and well written observation on the game. Nice one.

Merseyside Red said:
Wow, someone on here with an unbiased, respective and well written observation on the game. Nice one.

You still wouldn't have won if the ref had been up to it. Yes, you were the better team on the day but the fact is, you won with a dodgy penalty while we were denied a stonewall penalty.
I hope you get humiliated in the final.

Merseyside Red said:
Of course its all unbiased over on RAWK, or are you a red from that cafe place ?

For me, you (Liverpool I'm assuming) weren't great, nor were our second string, and in the two ties we still scored more from open play than you (Liverpool), despite refereeing decisions being somewhat unfair.

If you want unbiased views on a football match, you'll be looking for a very long time on here or any other teams forum, so toodle pip.

We-will-win-the-league said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
We-will-win-the-league said:
Seriously mate?
Liverpool dominated us in both legs for the 90 and we were lucky to score 2 goals today. We had some players out but so did they. Arguably their 2 best as well in Lucas and Suarez ...
Move on, appalud a better side and look forward to a league title .. Liverpool were just hungry for Wembley tonight ... We looked lethargic and pathetic at times

Are you serious??? As long as Gerrard is on the pitch for them it doesn't matter who plays or not the 1 man team that they are...

Marvin is right they won on 2 penalties say what you like about Harts performances but how many times has Reina pulled them out the shit??? It's what Class keepers do the fact they needed 1 penalty then 11 men behind the ball in the first leg along with another bullshit penalty in the second leg proves how shit they are...

They'll win the Carling Cup..... Keep King Kenny and go on to sign more shit players in the summer and realise that he can't get them into the Champions League at the end of next season, it's a win, win situation...

You missed the point. They dominated the games and deserved their win. Hart was extroadinary but he alone couldnt prevent the inevitable. Adam, Henderson and Gerrard bossed the midfield tonight. So £23m for Adam and Henderson seems good business, considering Henderson is only 20. I liked Enrique, thought he has been good all year and probably the best left back in the league - if only we tried signing him. Downing was impressive ... What did Nasri do more than he? .. We only think they have signed poor because of the flop Andy Carroll.
They have beaten Chelsea twice, Drew to Mancs, drew to us twice, lost to us and defeated us ... They beat Arsenal and lost to Spurs with 9 men.
So how can shit players get those results???
What did Nasri do

Where were you when we were ripping into your club last saturday after they lost to Bolton ?? People like you make me sick,you only come on after a win.. And then think you're ,masters of world football..Enjoy being 20 points behind us...theres a good chap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.