Looks or Personality?

Hamann Pineapple said:
blue81 said:
I'm assuming that some on this forum are not in the same place as me then in terms of having a good outlook/balance in life

Well aren't you just fucking wonderful.

Do you change yourself and personality Hamann? I'm not having a go at anyone, im just pretty deflated that so many men seem to do this if I'm honest.

blue81 said:
intheknow! said:
blue81 said:
LOL at this whole thread- just absolute lol!! Some of you must have very messed up relationships with all this "never admit your problems" / "women despise....blah blah" - maybe quit playing games or pretending to be someone you are not and just be yourselves- you can not generalise an entire gender by saying "women like" or "men like"- we are all individuals.

The funny thing is you probably can generalize. There will always be outliers, exceptions that prove the rules but the Laws of attraction are pretty basic. Nature or human biology whatever you want to call it.

I'm assuming that some on this forum are not in the same place as me then in terms of having a good outlook/balance in life if I'm in the minority?! I find the whole thread a bit depressing in that case. For me attracting women has never really been that important or something I've given a lot of thought to, it's just happened for me by being myself, I would not dream of changing the way I am for any women.

I actually agree with you in this and the previous post.

I can't remember the posters name on the last page but she said she was a young girl and said "us young girls don't like this, we like that" and that is absolutley wrong and a bit pathetic to actually suggest that every other young person is like you i'm sure there are other girls who look down on you and hold better/different morales to you and wouldn't put their name to the statement.

for me the bottom line is you do have to be yourself and the other person should accept you for who you are or don't if you feel you have to change too much or make too much of an effort to be in a relationship without the same in return then to be honest you probably shouldn't be in it and i don't care who you are because i've learned that by experience and i will only do it the once.

AntiUnited said:
mcfc1894 said:
if I look at it like that, I can't see myself being happy with the current girlfriend. in my eyes shes stunning but maybe I should just grow a lair and end it. she won't break up with me because she knows how easy she has it, I treat her like no one ever will. I bought her a £175 marc Jacobs purse for Christmas as well as many other presents like pandora and clothes etc over the years and also everytime we go out I pay. I just keep thinking that we could be happy together and that's what's keeping me with her. It's annoying cos I really don't know what to do. I love my girlfriend to bits but I'm fed up of being treated like something on the bottom of her shoe

Tbh man she sounds like a woman Dump and move on. it seems like shes using you. My opinion ofc.

+1

The Flash said:
york away to this! said:
I've not read all of this, though has anyone yet suggested suggesting a threesome?...
two birds, one stone...

I don't think anyone has suggested suggesting it, however you have suggested that someone should suggest suggesting it, so I think all we need now is for someone to actually suggest it.

...don't be so suggestive...

the whole package really.

i can't go out with someone who i think is completely unattractive but looks aren't everything, personality is the most important IMO but like i say i need to have some attraction to her looks as well.

york away to this! said:
The Flash said:
york away to this! said:
I've not read all of this, though has anyone yet suggested suggesting a threesome?...
two birds, one stone...

I don't think anyone has suggested suggesting it, however you have suggested that someone should suggest suggesting it, so I think all we need now is for someone to actually suggest it.

...don't be so suggestive...

So you're suggesting that my suggestion that someone should suggest it is suggestive?

intheknow! said:
Ragnarok said:
intheknow! said:
The truth is we women (especially us younger women) don't actually want a man who is going to bend over backwards, or be there for you in a way a friend would. There is nothing worse than being with a man who you don't respect or who you know you can treat however you want and they will still stay like a lap dog, you end up treating them worse and worse just so they will fuck off.

Sorry it's true.

Says a lot about women then. Such women dont deserve a good husband/partner.

You can still be a good husband/partner but 'be a man' and not be weak, if you know what I mean. I'm not saying every woman wants a man to dominate or be abusive but at the same time we don't want weaklings or lap dog types. It's a balance.

Sorry if i am being blunt, but that is an extremely shallow outlook.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.