Looks or Personality?

LOL at this whole thread- just absolute lol!! Some of you must have very messed up relationships with all this "never admit your problems" / "women despise....blah blah" - maybe quit playing games or pretending to be someone you are not and just be yourselves- you can not generalise an entire gender by saying "women like" or "men like"- we are all individuals.

blue81 said:
LOL at this whole thread- just absolute lol!! Some of you must have very messed up relationships with all this "never admit your problems" / "women despise....blah blah" - maybe quit playing games or pretending to be someone you are not and just be yourselves- you can not generalise an entire gender by saying "women like" or "men like"- we are all individuals.

The funny thing is you probably can generalize. There will always be outliers, exceptions that prove the rules but the Laws of attraction are pretty basic. Nature or human biology whatever you want to call it.

intheknow! said:
blue81 said:

The funny thing is you probably can generalize. There will always be outliers, exceptions that prove the rules but the Laws of attraction are pretty basic. Nature or human biology whatever you want to call it.

I'm assuming that some on this forum are not in the same place as me then in terms of having a good outlook/balance in life if I'm in the minority?! I find the whole thread a bit depressing in that case. For me attracting women has never really been that important or something I've given a lot of thought to, it's just happened for me by being myself, I would not dream of changing the way I am for any women.

blue81 said:
intheknow! said:
blue81 said:

I'm assuming that some on this forum are not in the same place as me then in terms of having a good outlook/balance in life if I'm in the minority?! I find the whole thread a bit depressing in that case. For me attracting women has never really been that important or something I've given a lot of thought to, it's just happened for me by being myself, I would not dream of changing the way I am for any women.

That's not what the thread is about though Brookie. It's a guy asking for other's opinions about a situation he finds himself in.

Those opinions will differ from person to person, depending on their experiences. And yes, you can generalise, because human behaviours have been studied ad infinitum and from the sound of the OP's situation, a speaking from personal experience, I think she's having it away with someone else. And if that is the case, my advice would be to get rid.

TCIB said:
Get rid, move on man.
You have history together, break ups are awful. It tkakes time. Sometime a break is all that is needed and you realise what you have lost

wishing you happier times

intheknow! said:
Ragnarok said:
intheknow! said:
The truth is we women (especially us younger women) don't actually want a man who is going to bend over backwards, or be there for you in a way a friend would. There is nothing worse than being with a man who you don't respect or who you know you can treat however you want and they will still stay like a lap dog, you end up treating them worse and worse just so they will fuck off.

Sorry it's true.

Says a lot about women then. Such women dont deserve a good husband/partner.

You can still be a good husband/partner but 'be a man' and not be weak, if you know what I mean. I'm not saying every woman wants a man to dominate or be abusive but at the same time we don't want weaklings or lap dog types. It's a balance.
are you from the generation of reading girly girly mags ??? it is a very shallow outlook on life, in fact it s not even a life (it`s consumerism based at the root ).

i don t want anything from a woman, not change her or anything. there are good folks on both sides don t get me wrong. but women reading mags about the perfect man well that`s just crap! if a woman pulls and drags on your head , she s not worth it. it is vice versa with men too.

The Flash said:
blue81 said:
intheknow! said:

That's not what the thread is about though Brookie. It's a guy asking for other's opinions about a situation he finds himself in.

Those opinions will differ from person to person, depending on their experiences. And yes, you can generalise, because human behaviours have been studied ad infinitum and from the sound of the OP's situation, a speaking from personal experience, I think she's having it away with someone else. And if that is the case, my advice would be to get rid.

Yes I agree with your view of the girl in question but I don't feel the need to strong arm a women or play silly games, yeah sure some insecure/drama queen types don't like me because I play it straight down the middle - but seriously who wants them- no matter how good they look?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.