Lu Martin: Allegedly Guardiola sees City as "small club"

He's doing well in a counterattacking team. If you've ever watched him play, you'd know he's not great with sustained possession and therefore he'd be shit at the majority of top clubs at Europe.

Statements like "why didn't Txiki buy Kante" are quite possibly the most cancerous, idiotic things on bluemoon, it shows a complete lack of any real thought, just reactionary whinging about players doing well at other teams.

I absolutely guarantee if we had kante and they had Gundogan you'd be saying the exact opposite.
Chelsea average ball possession 55% vs City at 62%. Hardly makes Chelsea unable to hold the ball, well I would give away the 7% ball to be top of the league right now.

He said from his first moment here we were not in the league of bayern, barca etc and recognition and ttophy history wise as liverpool etc, and we all know that so this reveal really doesn't bother me, villerreal though?? maybe a bit better than that

But then if that what he thinks thats his choice, he's here to make us as big and successful as bayern/barca he ain't a city fan naturally so won't view us as we do.

I think the same article states Arsenal Chelsea United and Liverpool are all financially stronger than City so I stopped reading

Put it this way. If he did view us as akin to a Villareal, then he will be expecting that his project to get us top of the pile (sustainably) would require significant change.

This doesn't happen overnight (you can't swap out a whole team), but he's laying the foundations amd learning all about how the whole system works in England - the team, the club, the league, media, the lot.

Watch us evolve as we did with Bobby into a monster in the secomd year. I for one can hardly wait.

Well the facts are that we have won 6 major honours since the takeover including two league titles. And have the 6th highest revenue in world football. So Id say Villareal was a bit wide of the mark.

Anyway in light of his last press conference and subsequent media merrygoround I think he should use this opportunity to reply at his next press conference. Maybe along the lines of:

I am proud to manage a football club with such a rich history. With supporters who have followed them through thick and thin. A club who now have the vision and means to take on the worlds best and create a lasting legacy. I am thankful for opportunity to manage this club and experience the premier league. Ctid.

Something like that outta do. Shut up the press. Rally the fans behind him. Get jesus on board and win the bloody league!!!

What I can't stand is he appears to believe he's doing us a favour by gracing us with his presence!

It's clear there are things not good at City. Aguero was first off the coach yesterday (he's always always always last) and virtually ran into the reception. No surprises when I then find he's substitute.

The interview Pep did for the BBC was possibly the most distressed I've seen him and frankly as a representative of Manchester City he let our club down by appearing so utterly unprofessional.

For me, I was never convinced by his coming, a coming incidentally that had been over 3 years in planning and cost Mancini his job and prevented Pelligrini getting any backing in the last half of last season.

We've stagnated at best or is more likely regressed since 2012 and if he sees next Xmas here I'll be surprised.

Some won't agree but it's what I feel.

What I can't stand is he appears to believe he's doing us a favour by gracing us with his presence!

It's clear there are things not good at City. Aguero was first off the coach yesterday (he's always always always last) and virtually ran into the reception. No surprises when I then find he's substitute.

The interview Pep did for the BBC was possibly the most distressed I've seen him and frankly as a representative of Manchester City he let our club down by appearing so utterly unprofessional.

For me, I was never convinced by his coming, a coming incidentally that had been over 3 years in planning and cost Mancini his job and prevented Pelligrini getting any backing in the last half of last season.

We've stagnated at best or is more likely regressed since 2012 and if he sees next Xmas here I'll be surprised.

you are adam bailey?

Christ on a bike,i don't even know where to start with that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.