Lu Martin: Allegedly Guardiola sees City as "small club"

they are going all out for the club and Pep now , spineless wankers at the club who are in charge of PR and media should f*cking do something about this now , why the fuck are MCFC accepting the club , manager , players supporters being derided at every opportunity , soft c*nts.

What I can't stand is he appears to believe he's doing us a favour by gracing us with his presence!

It's clear there are things not good at City. Aguero was first off the coach yesterday (he's always always always last) and virtually ran into the reception. No surprises when I then find he's substitute.

The interview Pep did for the BBC was possibly the most distressed I've seen him and frankly as a representative of Manchester City he let our club down by appearing so utterly unprofessional.

For me, I was never convinced by his coming, a coming incidentally that had been over 3 years in planning and cost Mancini his job and prevented Pelligrini getting any backing in the last half of last season.

We've stagnated at best or is more likely regressed since 2012 and if he sees next Xmas here I'll be surprised.

Some won't agree but it's what I feel.

I dont agree. But I sympathise with the sentiment. I do agree about being stagnant waiting for him to arrive for 2 seasons instead of kicking on and domiating - which is maybe why people expect better results.

Also it would be nice if instead of critocising the fans. He made some sort gesture of solidarity with us. Instead of appearing slightly aloof. Bobby manc was loved by the supporters because the results. But he wasproud to manage our club.

Suppose he just needs a blue qnd white scarf really ;-)

Any fucking stick to beat him with right now. For fucks sake, this is beginning to piss me off!
Anyone would think we were struggling mid table ? oh I forgot that was Moaninho last season , and wasnt it all the media and pundits pre season saying the rags were favourites for the title as well as Moaninho having the advantage over Pep due to his premiership experience , they can all get to feck as Pep WILL be a success here

The ups and downs on the pitch are part of football and whilst frustrating, are expected so you can take it.

What is also expected is that the club you support and spend your hard earned on, treat you with respect and dignity.

So this is very hard to take.

While I understand people getting pissed off at the moment do we really want to take the Dippers "victim" tag away. It's only a shit radio interview.

It could be fact, who knows and who cares.

Who gives a fuck? If he really is the Best Manager in the World then it's all on him to take us to the next level.

True or not, the guy's a football manager, not a god and not a Blue. He's paid £15m (or whatever) to be here. He will pursue his own career objectives for whatever time suits him. He wasn't left in a cradle in Greggs' doorway, wasn't born to a virgin mother in M11 and doesn't eat barms. City barely registered on his scale before he came.

No point in getting too tied up emotionally.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.