Lu Martin: Allegedly Guardiola sees City as "small club"

When manager comes at the club and he doesn't know anything about it he should first learn and then talk.
After 6 months if he thinks that city is "Villiareal" of PL than he should go, this club and owners first of all doesn't deserve such kind of manager.
City is the most successful team in this decade, winning PL twice, finishing second twice, winning other trophies and going to semi finals in CL.
In terms of financial stability club has become real power, is sixth club with revenue and with value according to FORBS.

How fuck someone can even think that this club is Villiareal of PL, such a shame from manager. How he can achieve things if he thinks like that, what kind of attitude is that.

SHAME ON YOU PEP!!!!!!!!!

PS BRING MANCINI AND GARRY COOK BACK, who actually believed that city was the best in the premier league and played best football.
A hack has claimed he has said it but hasn't produced quotes or article to back it up,it's a nothing story and for you to jump pep is out of order

What a surprise this comes out today. So obviously an orchestrated campaign by the media. Sadly plenty of Blues running with it and lapping it up. I'm not sure what they actually want? For us to get rid of the best coach in world football? Exactly what the media would like

Journalist giving his opinion & stating them as fact with no evidence. More than likely total nonsense & fabricated.

However... If it was true, do people really care? We've grown a lot no doubt in terms of our appeal, our money & probably our worldwide fanbase - but we're not a "giant", we're not going to overtake teams like Barcelona, Real Madrid, or even United in those stakes; and who cares, I'm more than happy being one of the "few" rather than the "many", doesn't affect me at all! As long as we overtake & compete with those teams on the pitch, then that works great for me.

Exactly, statistics show hardly any difference between the two.

The only differentiation being one was injured and had a history of injury and had never played in the tough PL while other had proven himself on a winning campaign with a very high work rate and no injuries. The choice considering that differentiation for me would have been Kante obviously taking into consideration monetary impact which do not think was not a factor.
So 3 times as many goals, more assists, and essentially the same number of chances created, in 50% of the game time of Kante to you is "hardly any difference between the two". I'll give you the benefit of perhaps missing the number of games played in the statistics you were given - but it was 9 games to 18, so if you double Gundogan's stats you get:

6 goals compared to 1, 24 chances to 13, 2 assists to 0. That's a massive difference from that sort of player.

Gundogan is far better in that aspect of the game, it's clear Kante wasn't suited to the style Pep wants. Even if he is a little bit good at what he does.

What I can't stand is he appears to believe he's doing us a favour by gracing us with his presence!

It's clear there are things not good at City. Aguero was first off the coach yesterday (he's always always always last) and virtually ran into the reception. No surprises when I then find he's substitute.

The interview Pep did for the BBC was possibly the most distressed I've seen him and frankly as a representative of Manchester City he let our club down by appearing so utterly unprofessional.

For me, I was never convinced by his coming, a coming incidentally that had been over 3 years in planning and cost Mancini his job and prevented Pelligrini getting any backing in the last half of last season.

We've stagnated at best or is more likely regressed since 2012 and if he sees next Xmas here I'll be surprised.

Some won't agree but it's what I feel.
Lol

True or not, the guy's a football manager, not a god and not a Blue. He's paid £15m (or whatever) to be here. He will pursue his own career objectives for whatever time suits him. He wasn't left in a cradle in Greggs' doorway, wasn't born to a virgin mother in M11 and doesn't eat barms. City barely registered on his scale before he came.

No point in getting too tied up emotionally.

And second tier teams are of course well known for paying their manager £15m per annum.

Daft story.

When manager comes at the club and he doesn't know anything about it he should first learn and then talk.
After 6 months if he thinks that city is "Villiareal" of PL than he should go, this club and owners first of all doesn't deserve such kind of manager.
City is the most successful team in this decade, winning PL twice, finishing second twice, winning other trophies and going to semi finals in CL.
In terms of financial stability club has become real power, is sixth club with revenue and with value according to FORBS.

How fuck someone can even think that this club is Villiareal of PL, such a shame from manager. How he can achieve things if he thinks like that, what kind of attitude is that.

PS BRING MANCINI AND GARRY COOK BACK, who actually believed that city was the best in the premier league and played best football.

I almost believed you were genuine until you overdid it with the capitals. Nice try.

Can we get some fanny wipes for David from Georgia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.