Lucas Moura's agent set for talks with City (and the rags)

Like many on here I'm scared off by Brazilians and especially ones who haven't played in Europe. Who knows how he'll respond from being away from home? 40 million for a homesick player is a complete waste.

alky313 said:
Hkibou said:
This guy doesn't know what the words team or pass mean.
This video is quite impressive on a technical point of view but imo it's not good advertising for him. Look at it again and pay attention to all the spaces he create with his dribble, all the opportunities of a good pass he misses because he can't see anything but the ball.
If i was his coach or teammate i would have hit him by now.

Neymar is way better, because he sees the game.

He'll achieve nothing until he understands that football is a team sport.

Youve deducted this from a YouTube vid? Or watching him a few times.

I saw him twice maybe, and youtube vids. But in another forum i go there's a good friend of mine who lives in Sao paulo and he just can't stand him anymore.
He says he is absolutely incredible with the ball, but he's also very very frustrating because of his selfishness.

As i hate/loathe/despise those kind of players, who are for me an insult to the collective art of football, I admit I may be a bit harsh on him ;)

kenzie115 said:
MCFC4EVR said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL4_xKrs2Xw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Watched nearly 2 minutes of that and din't see him pass the ball to a team mate once.

He wear No.10 shirt in Brazil National team,
His role make he know pass the ball is important ........ don't worry

He will be better than Neymar can ever dream. All of his skills are meaningful and on the fly, he also has very good balance and uses it a la Messi. Neymar needs a run up and then when he gets hit flops around on the ground.

MCC said:
No thanks. Been there. Done that. Brazilian players are not strong enough for the Premiership. Give me a tough, no nonsense, Argie any day of the week.

Mentally not strong - yes, it looks so.

But this guy looks like he has legs from steel. His changes of directions and usage of his body to keep the ball and dribble opponent are impressive.

I am very impressed by his speed, dribble, long shoot.....
I feel he will become a most "trouble" Attacking Midfielder.
I don't hope he be our ompetitor 's team.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.